NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
someone on NFL network earlier was comparing some nfl player to charmader, saying he is already good and has not even evolved into charizard yet. best analysis ever. i only caught the end though so i don't know who he was talking about.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They've also played more games than any other team the past 2 years, and as such had the shortest off-seasons of any teams. Looks like it's just catching up to them now.
They're just tired.

giphy.gif

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Niners are going to get slaughtered tomorrow. Kaepernick is 1-5 against them all-time, with a passer rating of 54. And that was when we still had a good defense. I think 30-10 is a likely outcome.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Like its been said, Seattle is just the NFL working as intended (except the for Patriots, who like the Mongols, are the exception. Belichick = Gengish, Brady = Subotai). Salary cap is meant to bring the elite teams down. They have weak spots that teams recognize and exploit. The tired thing isn't all wrong, but its in the sense that their starters have to play all game, because there are no quality reserves who can come in and spell for a couple plays here or there. This is why Seattle is losing games in the fourth quarter and has a limited ability to show different looks making them really predictable and tendency heavy.

They will still kick the shit out the Niners though.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
It is really difficult to imagine a scenario where SF is even in the game when the 4th quarter rolls around tomorrow, much less winning. Seattle by at least 17.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I tend not to be so confident with division games. Even at their most inept most teams still get up for those.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I am a fan of the Seahawks and I wish I had everyone else's optimism about the game. I think we should win, but the way we have been giving up 4th quarter leads... I just can't feel super confident.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
someone on NFL network earlier was comparing some nfl player to charmader, saying he is already good and has not even evolved into charizard yet. best analysis ever. i only caught the end though so i don't know who he was talking about.
Charcandrick West?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am a fan of the Seahawks and I wish I had everyone else's optimism about the game. I think we should win, but the way we have been giving up 4th quarter leads... I just can't feel super confident.
This. While Seattle is the superior team by nearly every metric, I think that momentum is in the 40 Whiners' favor right now. I think its a coin flip, at this point, but it will be instantly a rout if Kaeperbro lets the Seattle D get into his head.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think Kaepernick is absolutely terrified of the Seahawks, and he will have at least 2 turnovers. That Seahawks defense is in his head, and I think we saw what happened to Kaepernick earlier this year once he was totally unsure of himself.

Seattle may have issues on offense, but the 49ers secondary has been shredded several times this season. They simply aren't getting enough push up front to put enough pressure on QB's. I suppose since Seattle is starting a bunch of lineman that used to be TE's and Defensive linemen, the 49ers have some shot at getting pressure back there.

30-3 Seattle

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They simply aren't getting enough push up front to put enough pressure on QB's.
And they don't have the speed at LB anymore to contain Wilson (especially since Bow seems like he has lost a step or two - not surprising, considering I thought for sure his career was over when I saw the play). Hell, Wilson shredded them even when they did have two of the best LBs in the game.

Kaepernick just doesn't have the head to deal with the Seahawks, he never has. Hisonewin against them was by two fucking points. I have no idea why people think the 49ers are ever going to be "in" this game.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think it will be a close game. Seattle has never been great at stopping the run and the 49ers have a similar style run heavy offense. I think Seattle squeaks out a win.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Seattle's O-line is just horrible. I like Wilson, though, so Seattle in a squeaker, ala Chanur.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
Steve Mariucci on "Pick or Pass: Russel Wilson or Colin Kaepernick?"

"Pass on both... the style of quarterback they play.... pass on both."