NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
3 Superbowl wins* before Spygate, 1 Superbowl win* after Spygate.

Who gives a fuck what their regular season record has been considering how long the AFC East has been a dumpster fire?
The best part of it all? Even though the Patriots are cheating scum the Dolphins still beat the Patriots more than anyone else.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
rofl julian was hilarious...

i'm just amused at all the idiocy now about the patriots.

it's like they are the boogeymen of the NFL now...oh no here come the patriots! hide da womenz...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hmm, whereas I would find the Packers getting Rodgers another ring to be much more satisfying. If we want another true shit-storm, let's see Romo get a ring. That would be definitely be more entertaining than another year of Azeth.
Cowboys fans already act like they won the Super Bowl the previous year.

Column_sl

shitlord
Not on this board. We are fairly low key.

Honestly last year was supposed to be pretty mediocre for the cowboys on paper. It's a miracle our defense held their own through most of it.

Column_sl

shitlord
Only arguments I ever see sparked on here are about Romo for over 5 years now.

And lets be honest this isn't the mecha of NFL fans, there is a few of us. And then their is you guys who root for no one, or have like 10 teams.

Even Cathan moved to New Orleans right before their winning season, and all the sudden was a lifetime NO fan.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Column, you type like old people fuck, which is to say... badly.

Oh, and fuck Romo. Figuratively speaking.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Best thing that could happen to the NFL: the Patriots & Goodell both fall off the face of the planet.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Only column is entirely unreasonable. Hoss can be difficult but he's far from Azeth or Mippo levels. I like to think I'm the most reasonable.

That said, Cowboys clearly got better where they needed to, on defense. They kept coaching continuity, they resigned Dez, drafted 2 legitimate first rounders and signed another who was projected to go 1st round as an UDFA. Only the running game has a question mark and that's largely a media obsession with who is going to replace Murray. I'm far from saying it's going to be a walk in the park or that they're going to run away with the NFC, but within the East they have the fewest overall questions and on the surface appear to have worked to build on the success of last year instead of standing pat and saying, "one more piece".

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only column is entirely unreasonable. Hoss can be difficult but he's far from Azeth or Mippo levels. I like to think I'm the most reasonable.

That said, Cowboys clearly got better where they needed to, on defense. They kept coaching continuity, they resigned Dez, drafted 2 legitimate first rounders and signed another who was projected to go 1st round as an UDFA. Only the running game has a question mark and that's largely a media obsession with who is going to replace Murray. I'm far from saying it's going to be a walk in the park or that they're going to run away with the NFC, but within the East they have the fewest overall questions and on the surface appear to have worked to build on the success of last year instead of standing pat and saying, "one more piece".
"Everything that was bad improved and everything that was good stayed the same!"

No way romo if able to carry them without a rb with the rushing title.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
"Everything that was bad improved and everything that was good stayed the same!"

No way romo if able to carry them without a rb with the rushing title.
Yeah I don't understand why Cowboys fans keep playing down the loss of Murray and think running back by committee is going to be as good. They don't seem to understand they won last year because their defense played above their heads and Romo didn't have to win games because Murray was.

moontayle

Golden Squire
They won't have a guy rush for 1800 yards but let's be honest, that's not a requirement for contention. Otherwise RBs would be valued much higher than they are. If Romo can get 4k (which is below average for him) and the RBC can get 2k, that'll put them just shy of where they ended up last year. It really will end up being about the defense though. On paper they looked improved, and they played well in the preseason, so if that holds true then hopefully the offense doesn't have to do so much.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah I don't understand why Cowboys fans keep playing down the loss of Murray and think running back by committee is going to be as good. They don't seem to understand they won last year because their defense played above their heads and Romo didn't have to win games because Murray was.
How do people still not realize the OL is much more important than your RB?