NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alex Smith and De'Anthony Thomas vulturing my fantasy rushing yards and tds. Thanks bros.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Eagles fans are pretty shitty but for an entirely different reason. At this point I can't argue with Pats fans being the absolute worst.
They're the most consistently shitty. I mean, that was even a theme in that one Mark Wahlberg movie.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Watching Matthew Stafford slide 4 yards short of the first down on 3rd was as close as I've ever gotten to flat turning off a football game. Holy fuck that's embarrassing.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams haven't been over .500 at this point of the year since 2006. THAT CANT BE TRUE RIGHT? just kidding :/

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm all for throwbacks, but damn those Steeler uniforms are atrocious. If they weren't ugly enough, why do the pants have to be fucking faded? Bright yellow like on the jerseys would at least help.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
My silver linings this season are that the AFC South is the worst division of all time, and at least I'm not a Lions fan.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Steelers made that look easy. I was worried about the first time facing a good offense.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Just done with the Chargers in every way. Such a pathetic team with so many players that have tons of potential just hampered by the complete lack of any o-line.

Profundis

And another 3 and out. Texans only team in the league who has not scored on their opening drive this year.

Profundis

Clowney gets hurt, misses a few plays, comes back in, gets cut blocked and is off the field again. Figures.