NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That does seem a bit crazy after only 2 full practices. I would imagine they limit his snap count pretty heavily, but I suppose they think even that limited snap count will be beneficial.
20 snaps of Burfict is infinitely better than an inactive Greg Little.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You're from New Bedford. You're not in the heart of anything Patriot related. Your in the heart of Portuguesse sweet bread, Linguicia and Coffee Milk, it's not even Massachusetts. As far as I'm concerned 195 could be a fault line and we could lose Rhode Island and all of New Bedford, Fall River and Swansea to Africa; and Africa would be getting the shit end of that deal.
lol man. Im actually in Fairhaven, and the southcoast of MA has just as many Pats fans as any other faction in MA. Everything else you mentioned is true, but to act like the metro Boston area is the heart of Patriots nation... your being disingenuous, Boston sports culture revolves around the fucking Red Sox not the Patriots. The hardest core Pat fans I have met have lived outside of the Boston area in suburbs and towns just like New Bedford and Fall River.

Now Im not going to defend the quality of this area, but to act like southcoast MA isnt an enclave of Patfan shitlords shows you dont really know what the fuck your talking about.

edit: And about my coat, its the same exact one posted that the dude from Full House has on. Ive gotten multiple compliments while wearing it and do it with pride. I dont wear it often but I do utilize it. I could give two fucks about fashion police or being PC.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bro do you even Massachussets? Uber does not approve.

I have pats fans on my FB friends list from NH and RI. I figured it was a...New Englandthing. Can't imagine where I got that!

You're from New Bedford. You're not in the heart of anything Patriot related. Your in the heart of Portuguesse sweet bread, Linguicia and Coffee Milk, it's not even Massachusetts. As far as I'm concerned 195 could be a fault line and we could lose Rhode Island and all of New Bedford, Fall River and Swansea to Africa; and Africa would be getting the shit end of that deal.
yea confirmed oblivious. stop attempting to speak on behalf of anybody, you're out of touch

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I grew up literally across the street from 195, on the north side, in Seekonk so your comments don't directly insult me I guess but still fuck off cause Portuguese sweetbreads is awesome. Also its not until you get down into southern RI that you will start to find NY fans in significant numbers imo. And CT is more NY fans than not.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I should bandwagon the pats since I went to college in Boston. This is all during the time Pete was the coach

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
No No...He has a point.

TesF703.gif

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
If you live in New England, there really is no reason NOT to be a Patriots fan. Its like living in the Bay Area in the 80s and not being a Niners fan, or living in Pittsburgh in the 70s and rooting for someone else. You are in the midst of witnessing the greatest dynasty in football history if they win the Super Bowl this year. Tom Brady is the best QB of all time. Belichick is second greatest coach in NFL history (Lombardi). Gronk is Gronking at Jordan levels. Edelman is the greatest jewish slot receiver ever. Gostowski was born without the ability to miss field goals. Jamie Collins is the most athletic player in the league. Dion Lewis is simply fun to watch.

In 2014, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a NFL court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the New England underground. Today, still wanted by the NFL they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Patriots.

Pioneer89_sl

shitlord
Why did this thread just turn all Hipster "I was a fan of...before it was cool"?

Being rustled because GIS for "football hipster" turns up a bunch of soccer memes.

Jozu

If you live in New England, there really is no reason NOT to be a Patriots fan. Its like living in the Bay Area in the 80s and not being a Niners fan, or living in Pittsburgh in the 70s and rooting for someone else. You are in the midst of witnessing the greatest dynasty in football history if they win the Super Bowl this year. Tom Brady is the best QB of all time. Belichick is second greatest coach in NFL history (Lombardi). Gronk is Gronking at Jordan levels. Edelman is the greatest jewish slot receiver ever. Gostowski was born without the ability to miss field goals. Jamie Collins is the most athletic player in the league. Dion Lewis is simply fun to watch.

In 2014, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a NFL court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the New England underground. Today, still wanted by the NFL they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Patriots.
This is actually a great post but its sort of like when people argue whether someone was born gay, I was a 49ers fan since I was 5 years old. I remember watching the 1989 superbowl (in 90) and have vivid memories of arguing with Cowboys fans in school about my affinity for the red and gold. (there were no Pats fans in my area in 1990, there might have been a few hardcore types, but no one was shouting it from the rooftops) So by the time they won again in 94 with Steve Young my 49er fanhood prety much defined my entire childhood.

So when the Pats won the SuperBowl against the greatest show on turf in 2001, I wasnt just going to jump on the bandwagon. The 49ers were just starting to go into a steep decline at the time too and the time was right to jump ship. Many Cowboys supporters grew up and jumped ship as the Cowboys faded by that time as well.

It would of been a huuuge douche move for me to switch allegiance at that point, and I have never looked back. But yea watching the Pats stomp people and not being able to take part in celebrating it slightly sucks, but I was happy as fuck when Butler intercepted that ball and crushed the Seahawks chance at a second straight title.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord

Didn't the Pats barely beat the fucking Jets at home? Let's not get all crazy about best team ever.

Zzen

Potato del Grande

Pats fans are such cunts.

Jozu

Obviously the Steelers are the greatest franchise in history.

Then the 49ers, Cowboys and Patriots are in that next tier and its arguable which should be ahead of the other.(Patriots 4 titles but impressive amount of Super Bowl appearances)

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Matthew Stafford is an overrated turd

2 interceptions, coming out of college most everyone overlooked his awful decision making and ints he would throw because he has a cannon for an arm......its never changed. Hes a more gay looking version of Jeff George.