NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
False. Sean Lee, Greg Hardy, and Randy Gregory more than make up for losing Scandrick. Rolando McClain is out 4 games for a suspension.
Seriously, how the hell could anyone believe Scandrick > Greg Hardy, Sean Lee, and Randy Gregory?

God dammit, Brian Stork (C) out for Thursday against the Steelers.

This is going to be an edelman heavy game. Quick outs.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Possibly but I believe the asst coach was let go. So there may be some validity in he huddled the kids together and told them to take out the ref. Which doesn't exonerate the kids from any wrong doing but it does at least some a bit of context for their actions.
If he gave the kids direct instructions to take out the ref, he needs to face criminal charges just like the kids.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2011 - dislocated wrist
2012 - right big toe
2013 - hamstring, sprained neck ligament
2014 - ACL
2014 Edit
On May 27, 2014 it was reported that Lee tore his ACL for the third time in his career immediately prior to being blocked to the ground by rookie offensive lineman Zack Martin during an organized team activity (OTA). On July 2, 2014 the Cowboys placed Sean Lee on the injured reserve. He was replaced by Justin Durant.[19]
From his wiki. Probably pre nfl. I just remember hearing that when it happen.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
False. Sean Lee, Greg Hardy, and Randy Gregory more than make up for losing Scandrick. Rolando McClain is out 4 games for a suspension.
Personally, I don't expect Lee and hardy to be on the field at the same time. IFF he can stay healthy the entire season, there's an argument the defense was upgraded, but that's a big if.

I'd bet it happens when they make non-shitty calls too just because it hurts the butts of the team it's against.
Possibly, but the point is, that kinda stuff is said all the time. Everybody on the sidelines is on an emotional high and shit gets said. One of my coaches in high school was a good catholic and he confessed every week for his language at the game even though he didn't remember most of it.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
I wasn't wrong at all moron.

I literally said "Murray had 3 fumbles on almost 400 (392) touches." He lost 3 fumbles in 392 touches.

Sorry you dipshits are trying to make-up excuses about how losing the most important piece of your offense isn't a bad thing.
Murray wasn't the most important piece of the Cowboys offense you fucking clown.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Of the 49ers final 53 man roster, 24 players are either in their first or second year in the league. It may not be a good team, but at least the draft picks are making the team!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Look, Murray did great things last year. But to think he'll experience that level of success again is silly. Especially given Philly's o-line. He's going to have to do a lot more work than he did in Dallas.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'll admit it. But history is not kind to leading rushers.
I don't think anyone here is claiming that Murray will reproduce what he did last year. The vast majority are claiming you Cowboys fans are crazy for thinking there will be no drop off in your run game from losing him.

Of course the O-Line has a lot to do with it, but simply dismissing what Murray did is stupid. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Between Murray and Matthews if they are not the leading rushing team in the league I would consider it a bit of a let down. Both are talented backs that are injury prone. That would be my opinion if I gave a crap about the Eagles. Cowboys will see a drop off in rushing as well.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I don't think anyone is saying the Cowboys won't see a drop off, just that it won't be drastic.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Of the 49ers final 53 man roster, 24 players are either in their first or second year in the league. It may not be a good team, but at least the draft picks are making the team!
I'll tell you what, I'm excited to watch Jarryd Hayne, hopefully their defense can actually force some punts every once in awhile. How Carlos Hyde succeeds Frank Gore will also be a big indicator of if this franchise has any hope of actually rebuilding in the near future. I don't have any delusions of what this season actually is, but there are definitely things worth keeping an eye on.

I think the huge thing to watch this year overall will be the coaching. Even with the player personal turnover I actually don't think 8-8 is unreasonable for the talent level on the team so the coaching will dictate the over/under on that number for me.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I would be more worried about your coaches, front office, and ownership way more than any 1 person on your roster right now.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
How Carlos Hyde succeeds Frank Gore will also be a big indicator of if this franchise has any hope of actually rebuilding in the near future.
Personally I think the loss of Gore was the biggest loss this off-season. He's really their only offensive weapon (Kaeperbro won't do well without a stout running game) and while the defense took huge losses, they get some folks back that could keep them relevant - like Bowman being able to do a lot of the heavy lifting on defense.