NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Sucks Lewis is out. But James White has significant skills and is very good in the passing game. Pats aren't going to be hurting or not be able to run any part of their passing game, just lacking some other-worldly explosiveness. Good thing for him he just signed a 2y 5m contract extension.

I might pick up White for a sleeper fantasy pick. Feeling a Jonas White moment coming on.

Sucks Lewis is out. But James White has significant skills and is very good in the passing game. Pats aren't going to be hurting or not be able to run any part of their passing game, just lacking some other-worldly explosiveness. Good thing for him he just signed a 2y 5m contract extension.

I might pick up White for a sleeper fantasy pick. Feeling a Jonas White moment coming on.
who knows if its White at all. He was inactive for the Redskins game. I understand his RB style is much more like Lewis', but if he was the automatic #2 why was Bolden dressed and he wasn't?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
It's Belichick, he'll probably get on ESPN and look at which RB has the highest start % in fantasy football, hold a press conference declaring that RB the clear #1 back going forward, have Brady also hold a press conference to discuss how much he trusts that RB in pass protection as well as for pass catching, have that RB as theonlyactive RB on the roster for that game, and then keep him on the bench all day long while Brady throws 80 completions to whichever WR has the lowest start % in fantasy football.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
If he was the automatic #2 why was Bolden dressed and he wasn't?
Special teams I think. White is a better option for the passing game where Bolden is better for spelling a power running like Blount who had like 30 carries last week.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
and ruined again

Per Schefter: WR Stedman Bailey suspended for four games for violating league's Substance Abuse Policy
GG, probably weed, keep on punishing dudes for stupid shit and letting wife beaters play on.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
who knows if its White at all. He was inactive for the Redskins game. I understand his RB style is much more like Lewis', but if he was the automatic #2 why was Bolden dressed and he wasn't?
You literally just type and nonsense pours out. So you're this super Patriots fan and you are seriously pondering why a special teams player like Bolden was dressed and a guy who is Dion Lewis's backup wasn't dressed? I can't imagine the frustration your parents suffered through prior to their divorce just trying to raise you like a normal kid, at what point did you realize you were literally the wedge that drove them apart?

You literally just type and nonsense pours out. So you're this super Patriots fan and you are seriously pondering why a special teams player like Bolden was dressed and a guy who is Dion Lewis's backup wasn't dressed? I can't imagine the frustration your parents suffered through prior to their divorce just trying to raise you like a normal kid, at what point did you realize you were literally the wedge that drove them apart?
you're pretty dense huh? White isn't a starter because he's never showed anything on special teams. Bolden has, and is therefore higher on the depth chart.

do you have a single fucking clue?

the only guys making the roster without special teams trial runs are guys they traded for to fill an exact position.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
White's not a starter because Dion Lewis is, that's why White is the #2. Trust me you're wrong. Just concede that you didn't know what you were talking about.

Sorry bout your folks.
i think the planet might be sorry yours fucked

swoosh.jpg

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This is how bad *Pats fans are...8-0 and they're still shitting up the thread fighting with each other.