NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

I mean, I didn't see the Pats fans saying they only won the first game because they were 100% there and the Steelers were missing several key starters....
every team usually is missing a key starter. those key starters usually are not the #1 and #2 receiver and #1 RB at the same time

#1 Running Back, #2 Wide Receiver and #1, and #2 Kicker.

In other words, stop being a bunch of fucking pussies Pats fans.
the steelers are almost as badly injured, YOU are the one being a bitch about people pointing out how injuries affect wins/losses

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Like I said, as a Pats fan you're saying the first win of the season shouldn't count amirite? No. It's a fucking game. Injuries happen. Stop making excuses. Your team lost. It's not because of injuries or the refs or some terrible coin toss, it's because you got beat.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Like I said, as a Pats fan you're saying the first win of the season shouldn't count amirite? No. It's a fucking game. Injuries happen. Stop making excuses. Your team lost. It's not because of injuries or the refs or some terrible coin toss, it's because you got beat.
It happens. 13-3 is not a bad season though.

The only really bad game the Pats played was the Eagles game. But this Pats team is a totally different animal than the team you will see in the playoffs after a bye week at home. Good fucking luck.

Id still give them about a 60% chance of going to the Super Bowl and beating anyone except the Cards.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
They lost because they didn't have their playoff personnel, which they will have in the playoffs. Facts, not opinions.

They are still the best team in the AFC and have the best quarterback remaining in a landslide.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
They lost because they didn't have their playoff personnel, which they will have in the playoffs. Facts, not opinions.

They are still the best team in the AFC and have the best quarterback remaining in a landslide.
Were they not playing at 100% when the Giants beat them in the Super Bowl, two times in a row?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Were they not playing at 100% when the Giants beat them in the Super Bowl, two times in a row?
In 2011 no, in 2007 yes. I don't understand the relevance.

I'm glad we all agree that the Pats are the AFC favorites by a wide margin and now the jealous Colts fans have delved in to talking about a couple of Superb Owls the Pats have lost of the 6 they've been to.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Patriots going to lose home field advantage this sunday. Jets going to get knocked out of the playoffs by the Bills. Going to be a great sunday.

OV probably going to end Brady's season by diving at his knees. We've injured like 5 QBs this season.