NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Patriots going to lose home field advantage this sunday. Jets going to get knocked out of the playoffs by the Bills. Going to be a great sunday.

OV probably going to end Brady's season by diving at his knees. We've injured like 5 QBs this season.
Would be 2 more results down for the Colts too...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Patriots going to lose home field advantage this sunday. Steelers going to get knocked out of the playoffs by the Jets. Going to be a great sunday.
Fixed, you're welcome!

Pats fans officially ten times more intolerable than Steelers fans. Darth Belichick and his sith apprentice Brady have brought balance to the AFC forces. Help us Alex Smith Eliteness, you're our only hope!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
More super bowls in this millenium than any other team in the world. The jealousy is strong in you.

Facts, not opinions.

moontayle

Golden Squire
S'okay Wheedon, we Cowboys fans forgive your 0-4 record as starter. We understand you weren't playing the worst team in the league so it's impossible to expect much. Like, you know, taking advantage of 8/9 man stacked boxes. Or padding a 28-17 halftime lead. I mean, none of our other QBs could do it either. I can't even really pin one of those losses on you (the NO loss).

But I think it's disingenuous to say you didn't have support from the Cowboys. Jerry Jones literally said, "You won't see a more gifted passer" when talking about you. They kept you employed for a year and a half and gave you the opportunity to prove yourself. You didn't.

But it's great you're with a playoff team. Probably. But don't get too cocky. Both KC and the Jets are capable of pushing your shit in and their defense isn't going to respect you. At all.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Cowboys fucking sucked this year and it wasn't really Weeden's fault. Your coaching is terrible and was unable to adjust to another play style.

Fadaar

That guy
So that was my first time at a game pulling for a team that wasn't the Bucs. Felt nice. Also I've never been so fucking cold in my life.

1307_10207991016149909_1063725184730329519_n.jpg

3436_10104754111239812_1631994301954965480_n.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dallas' D over Weeden's 3 starts gives up an average of ~410 yards a game: 0-3
Texans' D over Weeden's 2 starts gives up an average of 223.5 yards a game: 2-0

Can't explain that.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
2 OF THE 3 patriot losses are to playoff afc teams(jets and broncos), correct.

both losses were overtime games
both losses were winnable games just they didn't- for denver- special teams caused the tie at the end of regulation (fumble and the td)- jets game the offense just was on neutral basically the whole game.

IF the offense has amendola, edelman and gronk playing -well- in the playoffs - with no other major injuries occuring next week or in the playoffs- and hightower chung and mcourtney come back for the defense for the playoffs and play well, then the patriots most likely will make the superbowl, will i be upset if they do not, sure but. if they play their game and execute the way the team SHOULD, then they can beat any of the teams in the playoffs for the afc.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dallas' D over Weeden's 3 starts gives up an average of ~410 yards a game: 0-3
Texans' D over Weeden's 2 starts gives up an average of 223.5 yards a game: 2-0

Can't explain that.
Crazy how going 3 and out every time could possibly lead to your D giving up more yards.

I do think a lot of it is on the coaching staff at this point. If 1 backup shits the place up, it's probably the backup. If 3 backups can't get the ball in the end zone, it's probably something else.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
More super bowls in this millenium than any other team in the world. The jealousy is strong in you.

Facts, not opinions.
See, that is actually a fact. Stating the opinion of a guy who makes the lines in Vegas is still just an opinion.

If you want a real fact - Most Superbowls all time is a better fact to go with
wink.png