NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Packers definitely look way more beatable than the Seahawks, at least for the Redskins. Not that I think the Redskins are even a good team, but a path through the Packers and Panthers to the NFC Championship would probably be the best case scenario.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Oh the Niners have their shit together, they gathered all the shit they could find and all of their shit will be together and on full display on the field this Sunday.
Thanks for the #4 pick! Late Netsmas gift, but the Cowboys will take it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Packers definitely look way more beatable than the Seahawks, at least for the Redskins. Not that I think the Redskins are even a good team, but a path through the Packers and Panthers to the NFC Championship would probably be the best case scenario.
Not sure why we would play the Panthers next. If we're playing Green Bay, it means the Vikings are hosting Seattle. That didn't go so well last time for Minnesota when they played. Seattle as #6 seed would then go to Carolina, winner of Skins/Packers would go to Arizona.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Can anyone ever remember two scarier 6-seeds in the playoffs than the Seahawks and Steelers this year?

Buh-bye #3 seeds in round one, and good luck #1 seeds in round two.

Merrith

Not convinced. He still has a grip on the ball with his fingers even if it gets bumped.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Can anyone ever remember two scarier 6-seeds in the playoffs than the Seahawks and Steelers this year?

Buh-bye #3 seeds in round one, and good luck #1 seeds in round two.
Well, it is the Bengals...

We're gonna lose horribly in Cincinnati to the Steelers. This one will hurt more than losing to the Chargers in 2014. I guess the matchup (if Raymond Anthony is QB) is better against the Steelers than the Jets, but I have no faith in this offense in a playoff game.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
And probably a McCarron lead offense against a peaking Steelers. This doesn't look good for us. Maybe we can fuck with Brown and get Kirkpatrick throw out with Brown this game.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Didn't they say earlier Dalton thought he would be back for the playoffs?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I thought they said something like that. Bungles better sacrifice some children to the dark powers to make this happen. This will make the inevitable first round loss all the more amazing.

Merrith

Yeah I thought they said something like that. Bungles better sacrifice some children to the dark powers to make this happen. This will make the inevitable first round loss all the more amazing.
It's weird cause I think the AFC is just absolutely wide open. Houston pretty much no shot to go deep, if Dalton isn't healthy I'm pretty sure Steelers push their shit in in Round 1, but the other 4 teams all with legit shots. NFC realistically I see it as Seattle or Arizona at this point, with Carolina also having a shot. Skins/GB too flawed, and Vikings are sorta getting hot at a good time but I can't see them beating a couple of really good teams (likely Seattle then Arizona) to even get to Carolina.