NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fisher playing for a fucking FG from 49 with 3 straight runs in Santa Clara, FUCK YOU, YOU TIMID PIECE OF SHIT.

They'll never fire this asshole though, just fucking great.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Steelers in the playoffs. Mah boy Alex in the playoffs after a brilliant season. Kaepernick basically out of the league after a season of pure incompetence.

Great year.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
There is one really sad thing about this game for the Chargers. I don't think anyone will get used to saying the Los Angeles Chargers, anytime soon.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I look forward to taking another RB in the draft this year after a second year of double digit O-line changes so we can end up last in rushing again.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I liked this picture. Would have been more fitting if it was closer to the end, though.

rrr_img_121941.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty crazy start to this game. Fake punt to get into field goal range, Packers going for it on 4th and short on their end of the field.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Today really was the perfect ending to the season even if we didnt make the playoffs. The drama in Denver, Patriots losing, Jets failing, Dallas being Dallas and now the battle for the north. Great day

Merrith

It feels weird to think Skins might have a better shot against Packers than Seahawks...but that's how it feels.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Steelers in the playoffs. Mah boy Alex in the playoffs after a brilliant season. Kaepernick basically out of the league after a season of pure incompetence.

Great year.
I have some inside info on Kaep (I am family with someone who works with someone in his family) and apparently his shoulder injury was way worse than what we were lead to believe. The 49ers team doctor basically told him it was minor, he tried to play through it and couldn't, and finally after several weeks of that BS he went and got a second opinion who told him "yeah, you needed surgery from the start" and then the 49ers medical staff was like "yeah, we've been telling him that from the get-go lololol."

Basically more disfunction from inside the organization and I wouldn't be surprised to see a bounce back season from him, especially if he gets a fresh start somewhere else.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That should've been a Vikings touchdown. I prefer the refs to not whistle those dead, since a turnover will be reviewed.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
That should've been a Vikings touchdown. I prefer the refs to not whistle those dead, since a turnover will be reviewed.
I hear what you are saying, but asking the refs to not make calls based on the fact it might trigger a review if they don't is a bad idea.

Merrith

I hear what you are saying, but asking the refs to not make calls based on the fact it might trigger a review if they don't is a bad idea.
They already do this sometimes, plays when it clearly seems no ref saw a ball come loose before a guy was down, but rule it a fumble on the field, figuring the automatic replay will tell the tale. But some plays are too close to call or not a good enough look to overturn the call on the field, when no official really saw the ball come loose before the guy was down. Thus the ruling on the field ends up standing with no clear evidence to overturn it.

Merrith

So Browns cleaned house, and now reports leaking that Manziel didn't meet with team doctors today like all of their players in concussion protocol are supposed to...along with possibly being ID'd gambling in Vegas this week. Sounds like bust. Niners fire Tomsula as well.

Merrith

Damn. Peterson just bulled his way there first to the 1st down, then the touchdown.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So Browns cleaned house, and now reports leaking that Manziel didn't meet with team doctors today like all of their players in concussion protocol are supposed to...along with possibly being ID'd gambling in Vegas this week. Sounds like bust. Niners fire Tomsula as well.
Bet those Superbowl or bust faggots still had Haurbaugh. I hope they enjoyed watching his team in their bowl game.

Maybe Alex Playoffs Smith will wave to the 49ers watching at home.