NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They put up over 200 yards rushing yesterday. The problem is the Chargers suck inflating numbers but the Broncos definitely have the talent to win if they play well.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Should be a lot of good games this postseason.

Should note, only 4 new teams overall in the postseason this year. Lowest total in a while but still within the usual 4-6 range.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Should be a lot of good games this postseason.

Should note, only 4 new teams overall in the postseason this year. Lowest total in a while but still within the usual 4-6 range.
What do you mean by "new"? Have never been there, or just weren't there last year?

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I see its time for that biannual tradition of "Pray a QB you like doesn't get drafted by the Browns"
<--- That's why it says, "Fuck Cleveland" over there.

Now has JFF shown to be a damn immature child? Sure. But damn he had no chance in that fucking mess. Not sure going to Dallas as the heir apparent is any better.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Depends on how drunk Jerry is when he makes a decision one way or the other. His son and McClay (who is going to be a really good GM one of these days if the last few drafts are any indication) have done a decent job keeping bad Jerry in check. With all the red flags over the past couple of years, at best you get him as a camp body for league minimum and if you do sign him to the roster you do so with so many "out" clauses it'll make your head spin.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
dislike how the pats played yesterday- really flat offensively, it looked like they were playing to not get hurt, and brady got dinged up by suh on that play. the D played decently for the most part. IF all the players offensively that are missing (and can come back) play, and the offense actually"clicks" into gear for the playoffs, they'll beat all the other AFC teams to goto the superbowl.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Pats o-line is just flat out horrifically bad, there is absolutely no way they make it through the playoffs with those guys, they make teams with bad D lines look spectacular.

It seems like a team that doesn't have its head in the game and isn't really playing well together. I will be surprised if they don't lose that first game.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thank you, Tom Coughlin for your two Super Bowl rings and 12 years of service. I look forward to seeing you inducted in the Hall of Fame.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's official McCoy is coming back. Looking forward to the train wreck next year. Stay classy San Diego.

ee5UNZ5.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dolphins scheduling interview with Mike Smith now too, probably don't have a lock on Shanny. The Giants job seems like a pretty primo opening for someone really. I think they are expected to promote from within though.