NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I think the Chiefs winning will be dependent on if the offense can avoid their typical sputter and consistently sustain drives rather than anything NE does. The defense has kept them in it to fix the offense nearly every game and a lack of mistakes otherwise keeps them out of a hole. Up 13 after a special teams TD and 4 turnovers (resulting in 3 points) just can't happen against New England, have to capitalize on opportunities.

Fix that and the Chiefs can beat anyone in the AFC while a few of the teams over on the NFC side are the only scary matchups.

Go Chiefs.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
That is a beautiful refrigerator. G preferred the Unfiltered Wheat; I am a Bully! Porter gal, or any of the Stouts or what the hell, the Single-Wide IPA or...oh hell I like beer. In the way back - G introduced me both to the Chiefs as well as to KC barbecue. The first place he took me for burnt ends and those amazing pit beans was at the Smokestack that used to be on Prospect. Other early locales: Rosedale's for ribs, Gates (for the abuse and the burnt ends) and of course Arthur Bryant's. I know the scene has changed dramatically over the years. I hope you enjoy your ribs.

I too will be watching the game and toasting to G and likely yelling at the television as I am wont to do.
Oh god, burnt ends and unfiltered wheat. I want to move back to KC now, thanks.

Can't get good burnt ends here unless I make them myself

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Man I had burnt ends and Boulevard unfiltered wheat at Jack's Stack every single time I went to KC and if I was by myself I would go back and have it again the second night. Wish I had some excuse to go there once in a while now.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
That reminds me, I still have 3 boulevards that my mom brought back from when she was in KC a month ago.

And to stay on topic, fuck the pats and the Seahawks

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Yes, Go Chiefs!
I hope very much: that Jeremy Maclin is well enough to play and to play well. That the offensive line can protect Alex Smith and if they can't that he runs his rear end off for gained yardage, that Special Teams shows up like last week, that the defensive line has done their homework on the Patriots OL, and that Eric Berry has a great game AND that he wins the Walter Payton Man of the Year award. (Really that is my first wish; don't misunderstand me, I love the Chiefs, but G taught me it is better if I don't get my hopes up too high. if I keep it at a simmer, I don't get a headache and I already have a heartache so...)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Antonio Brown has huge cutouts of his two greatest moments.

12501484_455440834639553_850709390_n.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Today is KCs day. They will win for Ser Gravy and the universe will make a little more sense.

It makes my douchebag heart happy to see many others doing the same today here and carving out a little time for one of our own.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I want nothing more than the Chiefs to crush the Pats today for Gravy. But the second that game is over, back to shit talkin'.