NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Feien

Ploppers
I don't participate in this thread much, but the 49ers keep breaking my heart, I recently moved to KC, and I'm joining the Gravy love. Go Chiefs!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I want KC to win but I seen what Bill did to my Eagles in the SB vrs Andy:-(
Fortunately the Chiefs have a better defense and Bill isn't recording their defensive play calls anymore.

I will say that Uber was the only cheats fan who was in this thread after Miami stomped the shit out of Brady. Suh tried to knock that cheater out. Should have won the league MVP just from that.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I will memorialize Gravy tomorrow by cheering on the Chiefs while drinking copious amounts of Boulevard beer and gorging on BBQ(going to pick up a few slabs from Jackstack at noon tomorrow) The beer fridge is prepared.
rrr_img_120155.jpg

GO CHIEFS!

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I will memorialize Gravy tomorrow by cheering on the Chiefs while drinking copious amounts of Boulevard beer and gorging on BBQ(going to pick up a few slabs from Jackstack at noon tomorrow) The beer fridge is prepared.
rrr_img_120155.jpg

GO CHIEFS!
That is a beautiful refrigerator. G preferred the Unfiltered Wheat; I am a Bully! Porter gal, or any of the Stouts or what the hell, the Single-Wide IPA or...oh hell I like beer. In the way back - G introduced me both to the Chiefs as well as to KC barbecue. The first place he took me for burnt ends and those amazing pit beans was at the Smokestack that used to be on Prospect. Other early locales: Rosedale's for ribs, Gates (for the abuse and the burnt ends) and of course Arthur Bryant's. I know the scene has changed dramatically over the years. I hope you enjoy your ribs.

I too will be watching the game and toasting to G and likely yelling at the television as I am wont to do.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
rrr_img_120155.jpg

GO CHIEFS!
Nice!

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Dolphins are out so any team that plays against the Pats is my favorite team right now. Its just extra special that its the Chiefs. All aboard the Gravy Chiefs bandwagon!