NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
How salty would you be if you were Rodgers right now? The late game heroics mean nothing because the defense blows it in 2 plays lol.

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow, 2 crazy games. I'll admit the Pats out played KC, I just hate the Pats so there is that. I'm not convinced AZ played better than GB, but GB did some stupid shit. And yes, we have flip-gate which will be the talk of the off season if AZ wins it all. (I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...Coin Flip Con)

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I like the idea that they should be able to match TDs in OT and then it's sudden death after that.

In the playoffs they should be able to match points in OT until one team outscores the other.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
It's the playoffs so everyone wants to see more football. If it goes to overtime, they should just play another 15 minutes and see who wins at the end.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I like the idea that they should be able to match TDs in OT and then it's sudden death after that.

In the playoffs they should be able to match points in OT until one team outscores the other.
At the same time you let the other team walk it down in 3 plays across the field to score a TD you probably deserve to lose. (can almost be said about both teams haha, crazy game)

Should have gone for 2.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Sucks in the end as a GB fan, but still doesn't hurt nearly as bad as last year against Seattle.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's really too bad the NFL took the best team out of the NFC East and shoved them into the NFC Best.

Just unfair really.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How the fuck is this the best Rod Tidwell gif I can find?

15ZbW.gif

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Prior to tonight, Jeff Janis had 95 career receiving yds.

On final drive of regulation for Green Bay Janis had 101
Can't really blame Rodgers for this game or season, as soon as Jordy Nelson went down they were fucked.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Hey fuck the packers. You get a prayer answered with a Hail Mary and no time left to tie the game only to let the opposing team score in a couple of plays in OT. You deserve to hang up those cleats.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Did they used to give both teams at least one possession at some point before in the rules? The last change I remember was the one where they made it so you had to TD not just move the ball 60 yards and have an amazing kicker.