NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Did they used to give both teams at least one possession at some point before in the rules? The last change I remember was the one where they made it so you had to TD not just move the ball 60 yards and have an amazing kicker.
It was sudden death for any point before the 2010 postseason. The Vikings losing to the Saints in the 2009 NFC championship game was the game that changed the rules in the playoffs, and they later applied the rules to the regular season as well in 2012.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just got home from the bar. HOLY fuck at that game. The place went absolutely bonkers when the Packers tied it up with that crazy ass Hail Mary. Then good ole Fitz bringing the Cardinals back into it.

I don't think it matters though. Seattle is on a course to kill everyone's happiness, and they are going to rape the rest of the NFC.

If it ends up being Seattle and NE in the Super Bowl, I will just go drink and not watch!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Titans are such a joke. Mike Mularkey is like 18-39 now with 3 teams......I wish everyone in life could fail as much as HCs do and still get paid shit tons of money at their respective jobs.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just got home from the bar. HOLY fuck at that game. The place went absolutely bonkers when the Packers tied it up with that crazy ass Hail Mary. Then good ole Fitz bringing the Cardinals back into it.

I don't think it matters though. Seattle is on a course to kill everyone's happiness, and they are going to rape the rest of the NFC.

If it ends up being Seattle and NE in the Super Bowl, I will just go drink and not watch!
Cam going to smack them around today

Life long panther fan checking In.