NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Perhaps the spirit of Gravy is subtly telling the Patriots, "My team should have been here if it was not for poor clock management!" while nudging Brady off his game...

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Manning had a facial expression that he was expecting to smash into pieces during that slo mo replay of the sack

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Famm has the right of it. Outside of the first drive, the Denver offense has looked like shit. No surprise but still sad to see.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Second half will be interesting. You know Darth Bill has some ultra cheesy bullshit in his pocket, and if the Pats are in danger of losing he won't hesitate to use it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Famm has the right of it. Outside of the first drive, the Denver offense has looked like shit. No surprise but still sad to see.
NE just has a way of making those second half adjustments too and I don't forsee Kubiak matching wits in that regard. Plus Billy probably knows Kubiak's scheme backwards and forwards, the guy is known for being too easy to figure out even though the offense really clicks when you have the personnel.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Denver needs to score before or coming out of the half and then manage to get some run game going and keep playing D. If they let the Pats stay within a score I think NE finds a way to win.