NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Overall I think its been long enough that I can say I hope old Michael Oher gets a ring with this team. Dude pissed me off many times, but I really believe he at least gave 100% every snap.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit there is some serious dick sucking going on, Palmer has been playing like shit all game and Cards Defense isnt anything like Denver
The problem is that the Patriots defense was known to be bad. And they still looked dominant against the Broncos offense.

The Panthers defense are ball hawks and will punish Manning if he plays like he has this season.

Yes, the Broncos line will likely play significantly better than the Cardinals. But I think most of us believe that isn't enough.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Any Cards fans still on? WTF happened to your DBs? I though you guys were elite? Is someone injured or something? Some wide open shit in this game.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The problem is that the Patriots defense was known to be bad. And they still looked dominant against the Broncos offense.

The Panthers defense are ball hawks and will punish Manning if he plays like he has this season.

Yes, the Broncos line will likely play significantly better than the Cardinals. But I think most of us believe that isn't enough.
Patriots defense was known to be bad? Do you even watch football?

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Carolinas offense has been clowning the shit out of Arizonas defense today.

I don't dislike the Panthers or Cam but damn he's going to be insufferable next year if they win it all this year.