NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
AJ McCarron makes his debut tonight. I know you're all excited. Mostly because they'll probably show his wife too.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
AJ McCarron makes his debut tonight. I know you're all excited. Mostly because they'll probably show his wife too.
I'll probably regret saying this tomorrow, but I really had hoped the Chiefs would have drafted him. Looking forward to the game.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Cinci's O-line have some starters sitting or is Tampa's D-line just really good? Preseason or not it can't be good when you're getting creamed on the line.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Cinci's O-line have some starters sitting or is Tampa's D-line just really good? Preseason or not it can't be good when you're getting creamed on the line.
AFAIK those are the Cinci starters. On both of those last 2 sacks, Gerald McCoy was beasting.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
So which team wants Mike Glennon as their QB? Jets? Texans? Bills? He's gotta be better than some of their options right now

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm not sure what was going on there. Cincy has had one of the best O-lines the past few years. Meh. Preseason.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is known.

edit: Oh look, Maurkice Pouncey got injured. Our OL is gonna go back to sucking mountains of cock after actually being good for the first time in a decade. YAY!!!
Breaks my heart to see you all sad n shit.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
I'll be happily surprised if Hayne isn't a fumble-o-matic.

Having him return punts made my butthole clench. Bad memories, there.
These two videos should give you an indication of how good his hands and ball control is, along with an indication of his running, vision, decision-making, toughness etc

That first punt catch wasn't really that unusual for kick-catching of a fullback in league, they'll often be running back or across the field to catch the ball as it goes past them. It won't always be caught but I'd put him at 90% to take it every time but the fact that he'll always back himself to take the punt and return it might bite them in the ass now and then given the effect of missing the ball will usually be different in league to nfl....it will take a bit to train it out of him and they may not be able to but I don't think that's a bad thing

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I think everyone is bored with this troll by now.
It's still funny to me, dammit!
frown.png

2yVn67G.gif

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Have a fall guy = Lessons from the Baltimore Ravens ;p
My senior year in high school some kid left his car parked at a high school gathering place with a 12-pack of beer in the back seat. A cop came by and saw it and told the other kids there "I know whose car this is and I know he's on the football team but if somebody here wants to claim that beer and take the ticket, I won't give one to him and get him suspended from the football team." And I'll be damned if some stupid girl didn't take the ticket. If I had been there I would have been like "fuck that guy, he's not even that good".