NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Only 30 points against a Brady that's on a warpath while the defense is constantly on the field, I'll take that. It's a sad silver lining, but at this point we are clearly more in the "hope every NFC East team loses" train of thought until week 11. Hopefully Kaepernick pulls some crazy gazelle shit and finds a way to beat the Giants tonight.

Lions look god awful, which is really unfortunate for Calvin Johnson, its hard to be Calvin Johnson with the downs running so bad with that team. Suh is a great player, but he is that fucking great. Caldwell is shitting it up.
Ok....

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
"Long" standing records falling today: Rodgers with his interceptions, Dallas with their touchdowns... others?

Generol_sl

shitlord
"Long" standing records falling today: Rodgers with his interceptions, Dallas with their touchdowns... others?
Not that anyone other than likely myself will give a shit (good on you by the way as being a Browns fan is cruelty) but McCown is the first Browns QB in history to throw three consecutive games of 300 yards. Considering how long the franchise has been around and the fact they have had some decent QBs and a few very good ones that is very surprising.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not that anyone other than likely myself will give a shit (good on you by the way as being a Browns fan is cruelty) but McCown is the first Browns QB in history to throw three consecutive games of 300 yards. Considering how long the franchise has been around and the fact they have had some decent QBs and a few very good ones that is very surprising.
When was the last time the Browns even had a QB start 3 consecutive games?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Browns losing streak in Baltimore.
frown.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Five straight games of Good Andy is also impressive.

I'm really riding high right now. This team has more potential than the 2013 or 2005 Bengals teams. Really looking forward to a terrible postseason appearance.

Generol_sl

shitlord
Peyton Manning sets NFL record for most overall career pass yards (reg & postseason).
That's a big one right there. To put it into perspective, the next two closest active players to the record are Brees and Brady who are both over 16,000 yards behind him. Pretty damn impressive considering he is/or around their age.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Andy Reid: Jamaal Charles has torn ACL, preliminary report says

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The sight of Jamaal Charles being taken off the Arrowhead Stadium field with a likely torn ACL in his right knee was made worse by what happened after he left Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears.

The Chiefs led the Bears 17-3 with Charles in their lineup. They collapsed without him, losing 18-17 after the Bears scored two touchdowns in the final 3:05...

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Looking like Cassel will be the starter after the bye. Also getting back Gregory and possibly Dez

13-3 BITCHES

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They are likely going to play Cassel next week. Probably a good idea even if its just to shake up and revitalize the team.
Yup, cassel will start for the bye week.

so weird how the packers run the most amount of them, but you only hear about the pats.

pickgate
You realize the 'everybody does it' defense is a big part of what makes you a laughingstock, right?

I forget, but didn't the original browns records stay with the ravens franchise? I thought the city only got the name back. If that's correct, then for these purposes the franchise hasn't been around all that long. It's quite possible Kosar had 3 consecutive 300+ yard games, but I can't remember a good QB since him.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Oh and the worst part about today is that I thought if we had a shot, it would be to put brady on the ground early and often. Well, we did it and it did no good. Fortunately I was preparing myself for this slaughter all week.

Generol_sl

shitlord
Yup, cassel will start for the bye week.

You realize the 'everybody does it' defense is a big part of what makes you a laughingstock, right?

I forget, but didn't the original browns records stay with the ravens franchise? I thought the city only got the name back. If that's correct, then for these purposes the franchise hasn't been around all that long. It's quite possible Kosar had 3 consecutive 300+ yard games, but I can't remember a good QB since him.
No, all records with the Ravens amount to their inception from the move. For example, their all time passing leader is currently Joe Flacco with 26,583. If the Browns were never reinitialized as a franchise then you would be correct but since they came back they retain the previous notes and records from the franchise.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I'm kind of hoping the 49ers win tonight even though they're division rivals. Just because it would put the entire NFC East and 3/4 of the NFC West all at a 2-3 record.