Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Chargers conditioning coach.
hBVqHM7.jpg

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They would probably be better if he would stop eating their souls at night.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Vernon Davis to the Broncos. I know he's a little washed up but he's sure as hell better than what they have.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Freeman has missed two games and is still the leading Rusher. He has an outside chance at breaking 2000 yards. He has 700 yards in 6 starts. With 8 more to go he will be probably in the top 20 rushing seasons of all time and he missed two games. I think his name should at least be in the conversation.
Freeman is averaging 4.7 yards a carry, has carried the ball 10 or more times in all 8 games Atlanta has played, with 153 carries total. Chris Johnson of Arizona is averaging more yards per carry, with less total carries. Adrian Peterson is averaging more yards per game, with one less game played. Gurley is playing the best out of the running backs this year averaging 6.1 yards per carry.

The lowest yards per attempt to get to 2000 yards was Terrell Davis at 5.1. For Freeman to get to 2000 yards he would need 425 carries, or over 34 touches a game for the remaining 8 games. The most carries ever for a running back in a 16 game season is 416. The most likely scenerio is if Freeman remains healthy he will end up with 1400-1500 yards by season end.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Im curious where the other missing safety is in that pic, because only 10 are on screen in that picture. Most NFL safeties can cover that ground very quickly.
Other safety has to be up top or that's one weird defensive formation. Plus, not even Fisher would have that corner blitz with absolutely no safety help

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Colts have fucked Manning a few times now. I like your chances next week though.