NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dont watch a lot of panther games but how the fuck are they undefeated? They should be up by more than 7

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fun stats show up on the /r/nfl subreddit every week. Here's some gems from this week.

Ken Whisenhunt is 1-20 as #Titans coach when he has less than 8 months to prepare for a game.

The Packers had 0 yards after the catch Sunday night

The San Diego Chargers have one total punt return yard all season

From the "Let's laugh at QBR" category: Aaron Rodgers had a better QBR last night (14-22 77 yds) Than Brady on Thursday (26-38 356 yds 4 TDs)

The Dallas Cowboys are last in the league with six passing touchdowns... Three of those are from Tony Romo

Geno Smith and Ryan Fitzmagic are both unlikely to start next Sunday, meaning rookie Bryce Petty probably starts. Jared Lorenzen has offered his services....

The Baltimore Ravens have now gone five games without a takeaway, tying an NFL record

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I dont watch a lot of panther games but how the fuck are they undefeated? They should be up by more than 7
They play in the NFC South and their cross division games are against the NFC East and AFC South. Remember how Atlanta was undefeated for a while?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I hadnt looked up their schedule, only quality win was the Seahawks and thats not very good