NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Chiefs @Texans
Steelers@ Bengals
Seahawks@ Vikings
Packers@ Redskins

on my playoff picks
want the texans to win that way the Pats would play them (and already beat them this year) and the steelers would goto denver, if chiefs and bengals win, pats would play bengals and chiefs vs broncos.

oh just a tidbit about brady & the playoffs.

next saturday's start will give brady the most playoff starts- for any position- in nfl history(tied with jerry rice (29 starts)), he already has the records for most starts by a QB. if he wins the SB he'll be the 2nd oldest to win that (elway oldest- if manning starts and wins SB he'd be the oldest) he'd have the most sb wins by a qb(tied with montana now, a fifth win would have him tied for #1 with charles haley who has 5 sb wins total (cowboys and 49ers) by a player).

i think the hgh thing is just minor- hell just have manning say, yeah it was shipped to my wife, she took it to help recover from having twins/get her shape back. BAM end of story

good luck everyone...

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Pickin Texans:

You wanna know what fools gold looks like? How about this for a win streak from the Chefs: Steelers(Landy Jones), Lions, Broncos(Beginning of Osweiler), Chargers, Bills, Raiders, Ravens, Browns, Raiders.

Everything is earned in the NFL, but that's about as ugly a win streak as you're going to find.
I'm cool with anyone picking the Texans, hell that's why they play the games.

But your reasoning is suspect, especially considering the Chiefs lost Jamaal Charles before any of those games.

I think the teams are pretty evenly matched and wouldn't be surprised by whoever won the game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
stating "I dont care about HGH, everyone does it obviously" is the most strawman bullshit argument ever.

its against the rules, the rules were broken. if you break the rules you are a cheater, correct? thats what all of you keep fucking saying.

oh also the numbers are in - the patriots (again) have top 3 fewest fumbles.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You are indeed butt hurt. The vacation to P1999 not relieve enough stress this year or what?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Peyton is in a boiling pot of shit? The only thing out there is that HGH was given to his wife. There's nothing else. You're going to need some better evidence than that. And please, be fucking honest for once and admit if it was Brady's wife getting HGH shipments, you'd absolutely be saying it was no big deal since there was no actual evidence that Tom used them.

You are indeed butt hurt. The vacation to P1999 not relieve enough stress this year or what?
Mmmm i think you need to take a step back. You're arguing that I'm mad that Peyton manning has 2 sources saying he's taking steroids.

Yea that makes me hyper angry

Peyton is in a boiling pot of shit? The only thing out there is that HGH was given to his wife. There's nothing else. You're going to need some better evidence than that. And please, be fucking honest for once and admit if it was Brady's wife getting HGH shipments, you'd absolutely be saying it was no big deal since there was no actual evidence that Tom used them.
Are you fucking dumb? Can anyone on this forum make a point without posting a strawman?

IF GISELLE GOT HGH SHIPMENTS?

IF, IF, IF

What are you even talking about? Manning's wife ACTUALLY received shipments from a Sports medicine facility. Remind me what professional or recreational sport Ashley Manning is getting in shape for?

DickTrickle

Whether he did or not (he probably did) is irrelevant to my point, but you acting like he's in deep shit when there's no evidence YET that can actually get him in trouble is an overreaction.

There are acceptable medical reasons for using HGH in relation to pregnancy. I'm not completely sure of the timeline but Ashley Manning had twins in 2011. That you don't know it's not just for "professional or recreational sport" shows, once again, your myopic vision.

Whether he did or not (he probably did) is irrelevant to my point, but you acting like he's in deep shit when there's no evidence YET that can actually get him in trouble is an overreaction.

There are acceptable medical reasons for using HGH in relation to pregnancy. I'm not completely sure of the timeline but Ashley Manning had twins in 2011. That you don't know it's not just for "professional or recreational sport" shows, once again, your myopic vision.
How is there no evidence? 2 sources from one of the most reputable journalistic organizations in the world say his house hold received HGH from a now defunct Sports medicine facility

Do recovering mothers typically get their HGH from the same guy Derek Jeter got his? Just so happen to use the same facility Ryan Howard uses huh?

Side note - the NFL has NEVER detected (for any player) steroids/HGH in their random testing. Not ONE time.

Fucking incredible

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
yea i wonder why. you're a moron

also i love how its "HGH crap" - so its crap when your team is cheating?

oh but the scientifically explained missing .4 PSI was a problem?
It's not actually scientifically explained. If it were then the Colts balls also would have been under. The thing most people find funny about Deflategate is Brady lying. He said he always destroys his old phones. Then he provided them with older phones. Destroying phones is obviously something the Patriots fixer told him to do just like the Patriots fixer told Aaron to do it.

Clarification - Brady wasn't exonerated. The judge never said he wasn't guilty. The judge said he never had ample notification that deflating balls or not complying with the investigation could result in a 4 game suspension.

The Court finds that Brady had no notice that he could receive a four-game suspension for general awareness of ball deflation by others or participation in any scheme to deflate footballs, and non-cooperation with the ensuing Investigation. Brady also had no notice that his discipline would be the equivalent of the discipline imposed upon a player who used performance enhancing drugs.
HGH wasn't illegal according to league rules when Manning supposedly took it so it is literally a non-issue even if he did take it. Every guy in the game takes some sort of supplement. Supplements that at one time are accepted can become "dirty" later on. It's nothing new in sports.

HGH wasn't illegal according to league rules when Manning supposedly took it so it is literally a non-issue even if he did take it. Every guy in the game takes some sort of supplement. Supplements that at one time are accepted can become "dirty" later on. It's nothing new in sports.
Video taping teams prior to 2006 wasnt illegal either. yet here we are.

Broncos*
Colts*

DickTrickle

How is there no evidence? 2 sources from one of the most reputable journalistic organizations in the world say his house hold received HGH from a now defunct Sports medicine facility

Do recovering mothers typically get their HGH from the same guy Derek Jeter got his? Just so happen to use the same facility Ryan Howard uses huh?

Side note - the NFL has NEVER detected (for any player) steroids/HGH in their random testing. Not ONE time.
Yes, his household, under Ashley's name. You act like he's in deep shit but he's simply not yet. There's nothing the NFL can fine or suspend him for at this point. That's just the current reality. You can speculate but there's nothing actionable for him to receive any punishment from anyone YET. That's not a boiling pot of shit.

Also:NFL All-Thug Team: Positive Steroid Tests since 2000

Some are from other sources or information gained in other ways, but there are numerous "tested positive" results. And that's just before 2008. There have been others after that but that was a good list that completely invalidates your claim. However, it is true that there have been no positive HGH tests since they started testing in 2014.