NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also LOL at the media initially dismissing the Peyton HGH story. Shits real and this guys legacy is about to disappear.
So this guy takes HGH while recovering from several neck fusion surgeries while not playing an entire year to recover and people would care about this why?

Only a fucking moron would care. He wasn't playing football, he was recovering from fucking neck surgery. Legacy is about to disappear...fucking lol.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Of course he wouldn't give a shit along with the rest of us if he didn't have an axe to grind over Brady. Yeah, no one fucking cares that Manning or any other player uses HGH. Its like the least shocking news story imaginable.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chiefs@ Texans
Steelers @Bengals
Seahawks@ Vikings
Packers @Redskins
No, this.

I honestly don't believe the Bengalswillwin but I don't want Pittsburgh to either, so fuck it. Everything else legit. KC and SEA on too big of hot streaks and playing better all around ball than their less well rounded opponents. Packers could steal the win for sure, Rodgers could always go power up mode, but the way they've been playing as a team its hard to have much faith in them.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man I'm ready for this, hopefully it doesn't end up being three out of four games are total shit again, but it probably will be. I predict Pack/Skins will be the exciting high scoring down to the wire affair.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bengals lose to the Steelers typically because they give it away. Big Ben never plays that well against Cincy.
Winning over 70% of your games in your career vs the Bengals = Bengals give the game away = never plays that well.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

In my best Dr Evil voice..........."riiiiiiiiiiiiiight"

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man I'm ready for this, hopefully it doesn't end up being three out of four games are total shit again, but it probably will be. I predict Pack/Skins will be the exciting high scoring down to the wire affair.
Probably because whether we go up 2+ scores or down 2+ scores, we'll find a way for the game to be within 1 score late. Or so my stomach tells me.

Wouldn't mind us somehow getting out to a 28-3 halftime lead and cruising home 41-20.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Good luck Denver!
I do believe Denver barely lost by a single score during an AWAY game. I have more confidence that Denver will win this time around. And that's if they even make it to Denver.

Also, I bet you are seriously hoping Denver gets knocked out so the Pats don't have to extend their lose record while playing Denver.

"But Brady has struggled against the Broncos since he became the Patriots starter in 2001. Per ESPN, Brady is 6-7 against Denver, the only team in the league he has a losing record against. That includes the playoffs, as New England is surprisingly 1-2 against Denver on that stage."

"It's an impressive mark for one of the NFL's most successful franchises. Brady is .500 against a few other organizations, but only Denver owns a winning record against him."
http://247sports.com/Bolt/Patriots-s...oncos-41429501

After the game they had this season, Brady is now 6-8 versus Denver.

And as for the HGH crap that is going on, I only seem to see Pats fans crying the most about it. You all are some butthurt individuals, you know that? I didn't give a damn about "deflate gate", before you try to throw that in my face lol. And as minor evidence just from the posters on here, no one seems to care either but you, *Azeth, and Methawk.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pickin Skins:

The dirty little secret no one seems to want to admit is Rodgers has been playing like absolute gutter trash the entire season(for him). Watch a Green Bay game and tell me how often you see Aaron Rodgers hit his back foot and deliver the football. Some of that is Rodgers' fault, but not all of it. I made the comment last year I think McCarthy is a giant pile of shit, and this season hasn't changed my opinion one bit.

Pickin Seahawks:

I just can't put my faith in Teddy Bridgewater in the playoffs. Perhaps someday down the line he'll be a guy you rely on to throw it 35 times in the playoffs, but I don't think we're there yet. You're just not going to line it up and stuff it down Seattle's throat. All Day is amongst the best ever, but Seattle's still got a very good defense that can be dominant if they're allowed to focus on one aspect of the game.

Picking Steelers:

Not taking Andy Dalton(if he plays) or McCarron in the playoffs until they prove it. Pretty simple.

Pickin Texans:

You wanna know what fools gold looks like? How about this for a win streak from the Chefs: Steelers(Landy Jones), Lions, Broncos(Beginning of Osweiler), Chargers, Bills, Raiders, Ravens, Browns, Raiders.

Everything is earned in the NFL, but that's about as ugly a win streak as you're going to find.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You wanna know what fools gold looks like? How about this for a win streak from the Chefs: Steelers(Landy Jones), Lions, Broncos(Beginning of Osweiler), Chargers, Bills, Raiders, Ravens, Browns, Raiders.

Everything is earned in the NFL, but that's about as ugly a win streak as you're going to find.
Lions finished the year 6-2 after losing to the Chiefs, and with a correct call and no Hail Mary would be the 2nd wild card in the NFC, Broncos beat the Pats with Osweiler, Bills were a .500 team, Raiders finished 7-9 losing to the Chiefs twice.

Factor in they were +150 point differential over these 10 games (winning by an average of 15 points a game) and it gets a little bit less ugly. Their D only allowed 20+ points over those 10 games twice. They got a break playing Steelers with their #3 in, but you win 10 in a row in the NFL after starting 1-5 it's not fools gold. Their D and Houston's D were scary as shit in the 2nd half of the season. Expect low scoring, 17-10 Chiefs.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lions finished the year 6-2 after losing to the Chiefs, and with a correct call and no Hail Mary would be the 2nd wild card in the NFC, Broncos beat the Pats with Osweiler, Bills were a .500 team, Raiders finished 7-9 losing to the Chiefs twice.

Factor in they were +150 point differential over these 10 games (winning by an average of 15 points a game) and it gets a little bit less ugly. Their D only allowed 20+ points over those 10 games twice. They got a break playing Steelers with their #3 in, but you win 10 in a row in the NFL after starting 1-5 it's not fools gold. Their D and Houston's D were scary as shit in the 2nd half of the season. Expect low scoring, 17-10 Chiefs.
Watched the Lions too long to give them the benefit of the doubt in any situation. They just know how to lose, period. If you're in a situation where your game comes down to a play or two difference, you can bet the house the Lions will fuck it up.

Pats had no Amendola or Edelman, tough to get a read on that game.

Bills and Raiders are inconsistent week to week type teams. Raiders are young, Carr is on his way. Taylor was in his first year, Rex Ryan still somehow has a job.

I'll put my money on the best players in that Chiefs/Texans game, Watt and Nuke.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Winning over 70% of your games in your career vs the Bengals = Bengals give the game away = never plays that well.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

In my best Dr Evil voice..........."riiiiiiiiiiiiiight"
Two of Ben's three worst games this season were against the Bengals. That Ravens game was inexplicable. I don't know what happened there. I mean, to lose twice against a team in a season that even the BUNGLES swept must be embarrassing. Ben has a 1:4 TD:INT ratio against the Bengals this season and in both of those games he had his least passing yards this season. Since Zimmer (2009), Ben has only had maybe three good games against the Bengals. You have to admit since 2009, this rivalry has not been an easy win. OK, sure. Those Ryan Fitzpatrick and gimpy Palmer years were great for padding Ben's Bengals stats, but do you think the Bengals are an easy win nowadays? The team that has a better record since Dalton took over? And the same amount of playoff wins? You know, fucking zero?

Go fuck yourself. You're hanging onto the past like the typical Steelers fan. Haven't done shit in years. Just like the Bengals.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I do believe Denver barely lost by a single score during an AWAY game. I have more confidence that Denver will win this time around. And that's if they even make it to Denver.

Also, I bet you are seriously hoping Denver gets knocked out so the Pats don't have to extend their lose record while playing Denver.

"But Brady has struggled against the Broncos since he became the Patriots starter in 2001. Per ESPN, Brady is 6-7 against Denver, the only team in the league he has a losing record against. That includes the playoffs, as New England is surprisingly 1-2 against Denver on that stage."

"It's an impressive mark for one of the NFL's most successful franchises. Brady is .500 against a few other organizations, but only Denver owns a winning record against him."
http://247sports.com/Bolt/Patriots-s...oncos-41429501

After the game they had this season, Brady is now 6-8 versus Denver.

And as for the HGH crap that is going on, I only seem to see Pats fans crying the most about it. You all are some butthurt individuals, you know that? I didn't give a damn about "deflate gate", before you try to throw that in my face lol. And as minor evidence just from the posters on here, no one seems to care either but you, *Azeth, and Methawk.
Already accepting his one and done. The off-season thread awaits.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Yeah, I agree its a little unfair to the Chiefs. You are you your record says you are in this case.

I just think they are the better team than Houston, they could very well get exposed by the Pats but hopefully they'll at least be competitive if they see the second round. Maybe I have Houston wrong, I hope they at least make a game of it, I don't want a weekend of blowouts.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Do you even read my posts? I flat out said the HGH thing was a non-issue... Sounds like someone is just mad that their team sucks.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Do you even read my posts? I flat out said the HGH thing was a non-issue... Sounds like someone is just mad that their team sucks.
Yep, pissed his team is the #1 seed. Damn all that. I'm pretty impressed they have done so well with Gimpy and Newbie. Look at how hard it's been for Brady because he needs an OL and WRs to play good. What a BS excuse(sarcasm).

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone who thinks the HGH is a big deal is probably stupid enough to believe that every professional athlete ISN'T on SOMETHING.

foh.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pickin Texans:

Compared to wins against Jaguars x2, Titans x2, Colts, Bucs, Saints and then the good wins against the Jets and Bengals. It seems weird to make the Chief's victories a source of contention but then not mention Houston almost exclusively beat worse bad teams (and also lost against the Chiefs).

And as for the HGH crap that is going on, I only seem to see Pats fans crying the most about it. You all are some butthurt individuals, you know that?
yea i wonder why. you're a moron

also i love how its "HGH crap" - so its crap when your team is cheating?

oh but the scientifically explained missing .4 PSI was a problem?