NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Pulling for the Chiefs. Dolphins are out so I have to cheer for someone.

Who I hope wins

Chiefs@ Texans
Steelers @Bengals
Seahawks @Vikings
Packers @Redskins

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I agree with everything minus the Cinn/Pitt game. I think Pitt puts it away early and stays ahead long enough to win.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember Gase being pretty hyped so probably not sarcasm. Jed York caught flak for fucking up his chance to hire him and I know Convo wanted him to come to Philly as well. He's a get. Doesn't mean he'll work out, it's Miami after all, but he's someone that multiple teams wanted.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also Bungles fans gonna bungle.

GaajRsu.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure if sarcasm...
No. He's a real grab dude, you'll see. Ray Didinger, who I respect a ton as a football analyst was talking about him yesterday. I guess he knows a GM in the league who interviewed him last year and was saying how impressive he was. The only reason he didn't hire him was because he knew he would be a head coach in the next year or so based on how good a coach he is. Bears dealt with a ton of Injuries this year and he still managed to make cutler look decent.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Warming to Gase but Dolphins have extensive fuckup history that is hard to erase. It's almost like seeing the Browns or Lions get it right.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Chiefs@ Texans
Steelers @Bengals
Seahawks@ Vikings
Packers @Redskins

Exhibition round, most of the real contenders (Cards, Panthers, Patriots, Broncos) play next week.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Chiefs@ Texans
Steelers @Bengals
Seahawks@ Vikings
Packers @Redskins

Exhibition round, most of the real contenders (Cards, Panthers, Broncos) play next week.
Fixed that for you. Plus,

Seahawks
Bengals
Steelers
Chiefs who've won 10 in a row

are all legit contenders.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Texans goin all teh way showing the Cowboys how its done choo choo!!!

But really, they have the best 2 players in this game and its @ home and the Chiefs have Andy Reid.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Please start the game already. Gruden is killing me right now.

Edit: Anyone else hear Lil Jon before the anthem? Thought maybe he was singing it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Should we start a 3rd NFL thread to fuck with everyone or what?

Guys, guys, guys...Cathan is posting in the other NFL thread!