NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Generol_sl

shitlord
The Panthers had the NFC East and AFC South this year. Taking nothing away from them as 15-1 is a fantastic record (I wish the Browns could sniff half of that) but the Cardinals played the AFC North & NFC North while ending 13-3. The two teams are very evenly matched. This may be the first time (that I can recall at least) that we have two conference title games where there is no clear cut favorite in either.

I guess conventional wisdom would say that Brady will beat Manning, especially considering the decline of Manning but the game is at Mile High so there is that. This may be the first time in a long time I have been excited about watching these two games. I would like to see Fitz win a title though, guy seems like he is all class.

Fadaar

That guy
That is incredible.
Just realized I derped and meant to say 01 season and 15 seasons. Fixed my post but yeah that's incredible, also shows that consistency in the NFC isn't near as present at the top as the AFC. From just a quick look the only NFC teams to have multiple Super Bowl appearances in that same time frame are the Giants with two and Seahawks with three. Seahawks first appearance was also 8 years prior (2005 season) to their recent seasons (2013 and 2014) with a completely different set of players and coaches. If you count this year though it'll add another, since the Panthers and Cardinals have both been to one since the 2001 season.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Panthers had the NFC East and AFC South this year. Taking nothing away from them as 15-1 is a fantastic record (I wish the Browns could sniff half of that) but the Cardinals played the AFC North & NFC North while ending 13-3. The two teams are very evenly matched. This may be the first time (that I can recall at least) that we have two conference title games where there is no clear cut favorite in either.

I guess conventional wisdom would say that Brady will beat Manning, especially considering the decline of Manning but the game is at Mile High so there is that. This may be the first time in a long time I have been excited about watching these two games. I would like to see Fitz win a title though, guy seems like he is all class.
They are going to hand Arizona a spanking.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
everyone kind of wants a patriots repeat superbowl appearance. whether you want them to win or lose, you want them winning or losing the SB
No one more than the NFL. But beyond all the drama, they play damn good football. It's much the same with Barry Bonds. They cheated, but it's because they're insecure douchebags not because they weren't talented or going to be Hall of Famers already on natural ability alone.

Generol_sl

shitlord
Brady graduated two years ahead of me (I went to Serra as well). We played youth football for many years although he was always in the higher division (Pee Wee vs Midget league). I am most certainly not a Patriots fan and, in fact, I can't stand that team but Tom certainly was a workhorse. In truth my Father and I always thought he would go into baseball as he was such a great player on the diamond. The guy threw utter smoke. There was another prospect from the area (drafted by the Twins) named Ivory Lee Jones who hit a ball at the Napa Vets Home off Brady that I think still hasn't landed. I think that may have been the only time I ever saw something make contact off him. Great athlete but the guy truly was a workhorse. He was always in the gym (it was called La Cancha - closed now) and constantly on either the football field with his best friend in HS or the diamond.

Long story short, the way he acts isn't some show as he has always been a really mellow and cool guy. I am sure most of you guys would have/would like him. Not arrogant by any means and wants to throw daggers at his opponents on the fields until the game ends.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Brady graduated two years ahead of me (I went to Serra as well). We played youth football for many years although he was always in the higher division (Pee Wee vs Midget league). I am most certainly not a Patriots fan and, in fact, I can't stand that team but Tom certainly was a workhorse. In truth my Father and I always thought he would go into baseball as he was such a great player on the diamond. The guy threw utter smoke. There was another prospect from the area (drafted by the Twins) named Ivory Lee Jones who hit a ball at the Napa Vets Home off Brady that I think still hasn't landed. I think that may have been the only time I ever saw something make contact off him. Great athlete but the guy truly was a workhorse. He was always in the gym (it was called La Cancha - closed now) and constantly on either the football field with his best friend in HS or the diamond.

Long story short, the way he acts isn't some show as he has always been a really mellow and cool guy. I am sure most of you guys would have/would like him. Not arrogant by any means and wants to throw daggers at his opponents on the fields until the game ends.
63adf70a2c95b67ed30c1e6031d13ca48bb74638da9e92cc3fdfbee07b1f8b7f.jpg

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Holy fuck, its Cathan.

lol whats up man. Drew Brees won me another fantasy title this year, your boy still got it.

Newton is going to light up the Cardinals IMO. It might be a blowout. He is getting to the Super Bowl, it almost feels like his championship run with Auburn.
What's up Jozu? Hope things been going well for you.

Feels like the offseason already now that divisional weekend is over
frown.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Hines Ward jersey I ordered in hopes of getting it before the Steelers playoffs ended arrived today. I had my nephew model it for me.

4ohDFBm.jpg

Best $20 I've ever spent.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It isn't Mippoing when you just mention knowing one famous person. Stop overusing the term you mongoloids or I'll get my good friend Robbie Lawler to come kick all your asses. I'm the one who gave him the nickname Ruthless btw. He would never have even gotten into MMA if it weren't for me, so in a way I'm also the welterweight champ.