NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Patriots player commits a serious crime, Patriots organization immediately cuts him before he is even arraigned, formally charged, or convicted.
Pittsburghs star quarterback with a history of sexual violence rapes a girl in the bathroom in 2010, Pittsburgh keeps him as a starter.

Yeah, not sure dumpster Pittsburgh retards should be talking about "setting standards".
Haha you fucking retard.

History of sexual violence = never charged or convicted of anything.

The playoffs brings about a special breed of these Pats* faggots.

Joe Montana on the Patriots: Well, they always say "If you ain't cheating you ain't trying [laughs], so they're trying hard."

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Everyone but Pats fans, the organization, etc can't be wrong, right? Other owners, the commish who burned your cheating evidence, players, coaches, fans, ex players, etc? Always having headphone problems? Spygate(caught)? Etc? Seriously, when the smoke has already choked the bitch out, there has to be some fire somewhere... right?

Let's not even get into the stupid Deflategate garbage even though no one has explained why Brady destroys some phones with evidence on them and yet keeps others. Let's talk about the commish. He saw, and then decided that the evidence was so heinous, that he burned your Spygate shit. Why would he do this? If you guys were innocent, why? He was definitely a friend of Kraft at that point. Kraft sure wasn't nearly as pissed that time. I wonder why?

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Haha you fucking retard.

History of sexual violence = never charged or convicted of anything.

The playoffs brings about a special breed of these Pats* faggots.

Joe Montana on the Patriots: Well, they always say "If you ain't cheating you ain't trying [laughs], so they're trying hard."
Wow man, you really showed him with that fantastic rebuttal. Maybe you should go easy on him next time! I'm thinking maybe you can be more of an insecure bigot next time. Aim for the stars, champ.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
When you say Spygate caught, what exactly are you referring too?
Just another uneducated mouth breather.. nothing more than that, really. Fact is, and this has been rehashed a million times already, all teams were recording other teams. A memo was sent out to all teams saying not to do it and the Patriots still did it. I guess as soon as the memo was sent out, everyone was immediately innocent of performing such and their record was washed clean. I call it selective amnesia and it's a bunch of bullshit.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I've seen Warrian talk about and root for the Pats before. So he's just a normal Pats shitposter at this point, not new.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's one of the ones who shows up late in the playoffs every year though. At least Azeth and Uber follow the team through the offseason and regular season. Its frontrunners galore this time of year in the thread! Damn I hope they lose, even though I don't care much for Manning slobbering media or other AFC teams in general.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Pats won't lose, sorry Famm. I like that you don't disappear when your team is out of it. I am looking forward to never seeing Dioblaire again though

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I can only imagine the ass hurt all those other players feel. Stuck at home making sure the couch doesn't hit the ceiling while you watch Brady compete for another Championship and possibly another Super Bowl. Ass must hurt after more than a decade of that consistent ass fucking. Might as well go get a tramp stamp of the Pats on their backs that way Brady has something to shoot for when he unloads on their backs the next few years.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My team was out of it by October really. I've been through shit years before. If we whiff another draft and look to be regressing another year straight I'll be worried, but right now I believe we can reload.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can only imagine the ass hurt all those other players feel. Stuck at home making sure the couch doesn't hit the ceiling while you watch Brady compete for another Championship and possibly another Super Bowl. Ass must hurt after more than a decade of that consistent ass fucking. Might as well go get a tramp stamp of the Pats on their backs that way Brady has something to shoot for when he unloads on their backs the next few years.
I wonder if any Chiefs players are resentful of their human walrus coach managing to monkey fuck another offseason with his version of "clock management".

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I feel like Peyton has been spending the last season harnessing his inner Eli in order to be the ultimate *Patriot killer. Dude led the NFL in interceptions and only played like 2 games. You don't get more Eli than that.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
late in the playoffs every year
Somewhere your team never is
cool.png

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
He's one of the ones who shows up late in the playoffs every year though.
to be fair, the Patriots always make the playoffs LOL... so anyone who shows up is right on time. The regular season is just a cockblock that must be endured.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
to be fair, the Patriots always make the playoffs LOL... so anyone who shows up is right on time. The regular season is just a cockblock that must be endured.
Feel like Pats fans spend the regular season praying the Giants won't make the playoffs.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
I've seen Warrian talk about and root for the Pats before. So he's just a normal Pats shitposter at this point, not new.
This has nothing to do with rooting for the Pats. This has everything to do with using your fucking brain and logic. I'm not even a Pats fan, but I know bullshit when I see it.