NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
He's one of the ones who shows up late in the playoffs every year though. At least Azeth and Uber follow the team through the offseason and regular season. Its frontrunners galore this time of year in the thread! Damn I hope they lose, even though I don't care much for Manning slobbering media or other AFC teams in general.
Except you know this isn't the case if you paid attention to the thread. I may not post a lot, but I have been posting all season. I'll be rooting for Denver this Sunday because fuck the Pats, but that doesn't stop me from noticing the blind hatred here for the Pats. It's pretty pathetic honestly.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Except you know this isn't the case if you paid attention to the thread. I may not post a lot, but I have been posting all season. I'll be rooting for Denver this Sunday because fuck the Pats, but that doesn't stop me from noticing the blind hatred here for the Pats. It's pretty pathetic honestly.
Nah youre a bitch ass and I never see you posting in here.

And welcome to football, blind hatred is part of it.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I feel like Peyton has been spending the last season harnessing his inner Eli in order to be the ultimate *Patriot killer. Dude led the NFL in interceptions and only played like 2 games. You don't get more Eli than that.
All trolling aside, I'd rather the Pats play any team besides the Broncos this year. This could very well be Manning's last game. He is either going to light the Pats right the fuck up and then the RB's will run all over them or he is going to have 3 or 4 turn overs and the Pats are going to roll them. I don't see this game being a FG victory with 5 seconds left to play.

WTF do I know though. I love this time of year and I hate it. After this weekend we get one more game and football is done. Bittersweet.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
14 posts in this thread. Not sure how many of those were in the past few days.
6 of them. Newfag for sure.

And I have blind hatred for every team. It's just more fun to hate the Pats here because of the tardbrigade that is their fanbase. It's even more fun to hate on the Cowboys here when they're relevant, but that's basically just the first 4 weeks of the season every year.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
14 posts in this thread. Not sure how many of those were in the past few days.
12 of them since the new year so I guess that's all year? I think Drakurii has the right of it. Playoff time...and we see them coming out of the woodwork. I mean, hell, that's 10% of his posting history is here in this Pats playoff run.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Someone should calculate a percentage of Genjiro's posts in this thread that solely exist for him to call someone a faggot/bitch/etc.

PS: How dare people not have 75 posts in the nfl thread per week!?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
6 of them. Newfag for sure.

And I have blind hatred for every team. It's just more fun to hate the Pats here because of the tardbrigade that is their fanbase. It's even more fun to hate on the Cowboys here when they're relevant, but that's basically just the first 4 weeks of the season every year.
giphy.gif

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone should calculate a percentage of Genjiro's posts in this thread that solely exist for him to call someone a faggot/bitch/etc.

PS: How dare people not have 75 posts in the nfl thread per week!?
Here's your breakdown you crackwhore looking bitch faggot:

99% Wannabe Pats fans like you
1% everyone else

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
12 of them since the new year so I guess that's all year? I think Drakurii has the right of it. Playoff time...and we see them coming out of the woodwork. I mean, hell, that's 10% of his posting history is here in this Pats playoff run.
Who is coming out of the woodwork?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
All trolling aside, I'd rather the Pats play any team besides the Broncos this year. This could very well be Manning's last game. He is either going to light the Pats right the fuck up and then the RB's will run all over them or he is going to have 3 or 4 turn overs and the Pats are going to roll them. I don't see this game being a FG victory with 5 seconds left to play.

WTF do I know though. I love this time of year and I hate it. After this weekend we get one more game and football is done. Bittersweet.
Light the Pats up? Are you fucking high, he hasn't thrown 2 TD's in Denver in over a year. He fucking sucks. Don't buy in to this ESPN bullshit about how he makes the run better or knows how to audible in to successful run plays, it's horseshit. Osweiler audibled in to the run play that beat the Pats in OT this year, he is their best chance to win. Manning is an anchor and he is going to drag this Super Bowl contender down. Kubiak is handing the Patriots a Super Bowl bid, it's criminal.

If Emmanuel Sanders doesn't get stripped at the goal line on what would have been a 50 yard touchdown, Manning never plays another down in the NFL. It was literally the turnover that cost the Broncos a chance at a Super Bowl.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree Osweiler would be the better QB. Steelers dropped 2-3 interceptions last week, better hope the Patriots defenders suck at catching the ball as badly as ours or it will be a long day for horseface.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm not sure what the field conditions are in Carolina today but I imagine it's a soggy mess. I think that highly favors the Panthers the same as it did in the Seahawks game. I doubt Arizona gets caught with the wrong cleats but I don't think Fitz will be nearly as key in this game unless he's catching 25 short/intermediate passes all day long. If it comes down to the run game I think Carolina takes it. Surprised me Jonathan Stewart is making $8 mil this year? Seems high with how injury prone he is.

Unless Peyton plays like old school Peyton I think the Pats take it. Pats in the Superbowl are 100x more likely to make it a good game. Denver could get destroyed with Kubiak leading geriatric Peyton in a Seahawkesque beatdown by the Panthers or the Cards. I hate to see the Pats go but I'd rather see a good Superbowl instead of a shitty one. Maybe Cam will throw a helmet immaculate reception fumblerooski against the Pats for the win...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah pretty sure it's going to be Carolina and New England in the SB. Maybe Manning will pull a rabbit out or their D will score some points, though.