NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Pats getting away with holding on nearly every play. Hell, the replays are showing blatant ones constantly. Commentators need to start calling no-calls out on every sport, gets ridiculous.
You are probably seeing failed Rip Moves. Apparently according to the rules, when a defensive linemen performs that move but doesn't get through, the O linemen can pretty much hold. Its stupid, but those are the rules.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Pats getting away with holding on nearly every play. Denver getting away with some too, but not seeing as many. Hell, the replays are showing blatant ones constantly. Commentators need to start calling no-calls out on every sport, gets ridiculous.
Pretty much this. Have they even called it once??

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You can more or less do what ever you want at the line of scrimmage as evidenced by the Cowboys laying ontop of Suh and not getting called.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
You are probably seeing failed Rip Moves. Apparently according to the rules, when a defensive linemen performs that move but doesn't get through, the O linemen can pretty much hold. Its stupid, but those are the rules.
I saw a Pat lineman basically holding (was more like he was almost sitting on him) a player down on the ground on a replay not 5min ago.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, Ware had that happen to him. But holding just never gets called all that often anymore : /
Why commentators need to start putting sports referring and officiating on blast. You see a blatant no-call, you mention it for everyone to hear. It'll eventually correct itself due to the scrutiny. I understand you cannot catch all, but lots of the time a ref is literally watching it happen and nothing.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yay, I'm officially off work tomorrow thanks to snowmaggedon. Now I can get drunk celebrating the Broncos win or mourning their loss.