NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Well time to pray for another Carolina second half meltdown. Not looking like Palmer is up to the task though.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Seahawks should be in here instead of the Cardinals. At least they had enough offense to rally.
I was going to say the exact opposite. Considering Arizona has actually scored and drove down the field this half, obviously, the two right teams are here today.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I eagerly await Broncos fans and the media calling Cam so very inappropriate on the national superbowl stage.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was going to say the exact opposite. Considering Arizona has actually scored and drove down the field this half, obviously, the two right teams are here today.
Guess we will see if they can put up 4 TDs in the second half too.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Welp 5 straight AFC championship game appearances for the Pats...and they lost 3 of them. Their record in those games is pretty bad, much like the 49ers. If they won they would have been in their 9th Super Bowl though, which is impressive as fuck, and its really insane when you think of what could of been if they win all those AFC championship games....they could of been in like 12 Super Bowls...lol.

Oh well, the Patriots were fortunate as fuck to win the title last year, and the football gods made sure they didnt get another opportunity this year. Although, Im not sure how a Super Bowl birth for Manning is fitting? It just feels hollow. Manning doesnt really deserve a chance at another ring but he is going to get it and he should be extremely grateful.

Sadly for him the Panthers are a much better team than I thought, and Newton is on an inevitable collision with greatness. If he win the Super Bowl and Super Bowl MVP and lights it up, he will be a Hiesmann winner, national title winner in an undefeated season, reg season MVP, offensive player of the year, super bowl champion and super bowl mvp and he is only like 26.

Its nuts when you think not even 2 years ago people were talking about Newton being a selfish cunt who couldnt turn his big time ego and persona into wins and was maybe overrated and not a good franchise QB. Now he is on the cusp of snatching every accolade available.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Welp 5 straight AFC championship game appearances for the Pats...and they lost 3 of them. Their record in those games is pretty bad, much like the 49ers. If they won they would have been in their 9th Super Bowl though, which is impressive as fuck, and its really insane when you think of what could of been if they win all those AFC championship games....they could of been in like 12 Super Bowls...lol.

Oh well, the Patriots were fortunate as fuck to win the title last year, and the football gods made sure they didnt get another opportunity this year. Although, Im not sure how a Super Bowl birth for Manning is fitting? It just feels hollow. Manning doesnt really deserve a chance at another ring but he is going to get it and he should be extremely grateful.

Sadly for him the Panthers are a much better team than I thought, and Newton is on an inevitable collision with greatness. If he win the Super Bowl and Super Bowl MVP and lights it up, he will be a Hiesmann winner, national title winner in an undefeated season, reg season MVP, offensive player of the year, super bowl champion and super bowl mvp and he is only like 26.

Its nuts when you think not even 2 years ago people were talking about Newton being a selfish cunt who couldnt turn his big time ego and persona into wins and was maybe overrated and not a good franchise QB. Now he is on the cusp of snatching every accolade available.
No team like the pats deserves to be in the super bowl with a oline that plays like that, it was just atrocious. They were lucky KC came out pretty flat on the big stage and laid an egg. It was a strange season for NE.

Denver has a shot now, maybe not a good one, but if manning wins this SB I will say he deserves it, he will have to play good mistake free football, and even if he didnt carry the team he was the spark.