NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else think it's bizarre that Manning somehow timed it so that he gets his final game to be

1. A Super Bowl win
2. Win #200
3. The win that breaks Favre's 199 win record
Belichick came up with it. Master plan worked again.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Who would have thought Peyton would get 100% carried to a Superbowl win at 39.

There is still hope for you *Brady lovers.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Does this mean Cam isn't the face of the NFL now? Look he had a very good year and deserves most of the praise but damn the media hype leading into the game almost had me thinking he can solve world hunger and race relations on his off days. I like the guy but once again can we not crown the king before the actual game? He is 26. He has more chances. But Marino will tell you that this could be your one shot.

Does this mean Cam isn't the face of the NFL now? Look he had a very good year and deserves most of the praise but damn the media hype leading into the game almost had me thinking he can solve world hunger and race relations on his off days. I like the guy but once again can we not crown the king before the actual game? He is 26. He has more chances. But Marino will tell you that this could be your one shot.
The NFL is definitely not pumped that Brady and Manning, the 2 faces of the NFL will have beat Wilson & Newton (the 2 faces theyre shooting for) back to back

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's a pretty good actor. I imagine it's hard to act sad when you're thinking about the millions of dollars that just got wired into your account in the Caymans for throwing the Superbowl.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Carolina had an off game and Denver's defense stepped up when it counted most. Any given Sunday...