NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it too early to start talking draft?

Cowboys need to do whatever it takes to land Goff.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Is it too early to start talking draft?

Cowboys need to do whatever it takes to land Goff.
Jerrah needs to pull a Ditka, and trade the entire draft to move up 2 spots to get ahead of Cleveland to get him.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Agreed but it depends on what the Brownies do. Titans and SD obviously don't need a QB (though SD might decide it's time to groom for the future), but the Browns have a clear need at that position.

Lynch wouldn't be a good fit for Garrett's system so if Goff is off the board I'm good with them going Defense with Ramsey. Him with Jones would be an awesome Safety combo.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Where are da boyz drafting before any trades?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like I should be commenting here...but I have at least 5 more days. Feels weird.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like I should be commenting here...but I have at least 5 more days. Feels weird.
o4zq-F.gif

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Johnny Football's days in Cleveland are numbered. Reports coming out of the Browns HQ is that they've had enough of him. It sounds like he wants to go to Dallas and Dallas thinks he'd work out for them.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Johnny Football's days in Cleveland are numbered. Reports coming out of the Browns HQ is that they've had enough of him. It sounds like he wants to go to Dallas and Dallas thinks he'd work out for them.
Don't listen to Jerry. Even he hedged his thoughts on JFF earlier this season and specifically called out his off the field fuckups in doing so.

If they do bring him in, and I'm making any sort of deal, I pay him league minimum an surround that contract with so many ultimatums that if he so much as goes 1 mile over the speed limit and gets caught, he's out.

Edit: Also ignore anything printed by Florio or PFT in general. They love to stir some shit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is this assuming the JFF for a 1st rounder is already done or not?
No way Cleveland is smart enough to even THINK of that, much less pull it off. I'd be surprised is they even get a 7th.

4th sucks. I was hoping we moved up and extra spot or 2 to cushion that loss. Instead, I'll have to console myself with the idea that snyder will overpay for cousins even if he doesn't win a playoff game because of how bad he beat the cowboys.

Merrith

Don't listen to Jerry. Even he hedged his thoughts on JFF earlier this season and specifically called out his off the field fuckups in doing so.
Cowboys with that history of being cautious bringing in players with off the field fuckups and all that.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Context. They clearly don't need a backup QB who brings the shit.

And while we're on the subject, most teams are more than willing to look the other way for a variety of shit. Let's not pretend the Cowboys are special snowflakes in that regard. But few teams will do so for a backup player of any sort, including the Cowboys, which is why you most likely won't see JFF or RGKnee headed to Dallas.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The Cowboys DO need a competent backup though. Romo is breaking down you can't rely on him for an entire season.

Merrith

Context. They clearly don't need a backup QB who brings the shit.

And while we're on the subject, most teams are more than willing to look the other way for a variety of shit. Let's not pretend the Cowboys are special snowflakes in that regard. But few teams will do so for a backup player of any sort, including the Cowboys, which is why you most likely won't see JFF or RGKnee headed to Dallas.
I'd guess you'd be less likely to see either more because of any potential perceived slight to Romo, but his recent comments make me think he's considering rolling the dice on one of them.