NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate the cowboys, but they really should make an effort to sign Chris Ivory. He would thrive there

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hate the cowboys, but they really should make an effort to sign Chris Ivory. He would thrive there
As long as he can split carries I think you're right. Not sure how well he'd hold up having to be a 300+ touch guy.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
League let him know they can link him to the HGH, reportedly. That story and the sexual assault story are retarded, tarnishing his riding off in to the sunset.
You get a +1 on that post. I have no idea which direction you're trying to take us here. Bravo.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jalen Ramsey blazed a 4.40...41 inch vert....excelled at FSU playing 3 different positions in the secondary. Tore up all the on field drills....kind of backs up the hype he had that some even had him as the top player. Was hoping there was some way he could drop and maybe trade up but no way now. It will be interesting how the top 5 unfolds.

I can see a bunch of teams trying to trade up this year to grab one of the superstars in a year thats deep of good but not great players.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Jalen Ramsey blazed a 4.40...41 inch vert....excelled at FSU playing 3 different positions in the secondary. Tore up all the on field drills....kind of backs up the hype he had that some even had him as the top player. Was hoping there was some way he could drop and maybe trade up but no way now. It will be interesting how the top 5 unfolds.

I can see a bunch of teams trying to trade up this year to grab one of the superstars in a year thats deep of good but not great players.
Ramsey is my pick for the Cowboys.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Curious to see what kind of offers the Ravens get at #6. Bosa might fall to them, but he may even go lower with semi poor Combine showing. Also depends what teams ahead of them do and who's still on the board (like if Cleveland and Dallas both go QB).

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I have read multiple reports that the 49ers are making Connor Cook a priority to draft. WTF? Kid was decent enough, and if they can get him in the 3rd or 4th round, sure. But to make it any sort of priority to get him, I don't understand that.

Is there something about him that I totally missed? He didn't even do that well at the Combine did he?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Cousins gettin'franchised. Mario Williamscut.

Less than a week to the "official" tampering period for FA.

I think Cowboys go Ramsey at 4 if he's still there and pick up a QB in 2nd or 3rd.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Titans probably going Tunsil at 1, Browns go QB again at 2. Cowboys pick up whichever one the Chargers don't
You may be right it looks like there was more shake-up at the top after the combine than I thought. Bleacher Report even has Bosa dropping to 6.

Oh god and they have us taking Braxton Miller. The last thing we need is a fucking first round project WR on the team.