jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Lions doing lions things, 1st and goal from the 26. lol

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Garoppolo is going to be a superstar QB one day. He has that look, its hrd to explain but he just looks so...comfortable. I dont know maybe its just because he was lucky to be drafted by the best franchise in the NFL and tutored by perhaps the greatest QB of all time, but he has looked every bit of an NFL starter. He beat fucking Arizona in Arizona, so its not just this game. He might finish with 5 TDs and 450 yards passing. I can see Belichick inflating his market value today by having him light the scoreboard the fuck up.

edit: Aaaaaaaand hes hurt.
Way to go buddy!!! Beautiful beautiful jinx!

• 1Like

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And Wallace, he's seemed fairly reliable. I thought there was a bad rap on this dude? Compared to what we are used to in Baltimore he's got good hands.

I'm ok with being wrong thinking he wasn't needed on this team.

• 1Solidarity

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Worst case scenario we can afford to keep Jimmy G in Foxboro now

Sucks though. Kid was looking awesome. Hopefully he is ok

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
The Jimmy G injury was all part of the Pats master plan. Now they can have Brissett look incredible and trade both QBs for a half dozen 1st rounders.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am I the only one who thinks Hue Jackson looks like he's wearing a prison jumpsuit?

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wasted chances. Garrett gives us a gift like that need to get 7. Also I think they can stop doing the play action sneaking out Davis play for a quarter at least, think the Cowboys are onto it by now.