NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This offensive line was already sketchy with the starters healthy, now its just pathetic. Might as well write the season off if we are going to continue to look like this. Its fucking sad, we finally have some ok skill position players and the D looks pretty legit, but we can't run, can't block and thus of course can't score.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I still laugh at Malcom Johnson getting his first touch of the season in the red zone in a very close game... Browns gonna Browns tho

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lol Merrith so mad because a clear taunt got a flag. Maybe he was aiming his bow and arrow at Pryor? Maybe it shouldn't be a penalty since he didn't shoot a real bow and arrow?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lol Merrith so mad because a clear taunt got a flag. Maybe he was aiming his bow and arrow at Pryor? Maybe it shouldn't be a penalty since he didn't shoot a real bow and arrow?

If he was aiming it at him, and it was obvious, sure. I'm not mad about it I think you're a pussy if you want a flag for that, that's all. No different than a sack dance, or a TD celebration.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Taunting. Excessive celebration. Fuck the NFL is so pussy ass now, this used to be called a scoring play.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Carr just fucked your granma, mom and wife.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He is in concussion protocol ya noob

How is that outplaying going??

Last edited:
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users