NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fucking white knighting of Jeff Fisher at an all time high on reddit after THAT game?!!? I just can't.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But...it should have been a blowout for us. Unfortunately, we're the Skins and find ways to play 1 score games.

That's giving the eagles no credit which is basically what I get blamed for around here. Homersim. I mean I can sit here and talk about all the dumb penalties we had but at the end of the day we just lost that one

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's giving the eagles no credit which is basically what I get blamed for around here. Homersim. I mean I can sit here and talk about all the dumb penalties we had but at the end of the day we just lost that one

I gave Wentz credit for how he was still making throws in the 2nd half despite being under siege all day (which, btw, contributed to a lot of the penalties you committed on offense all day). And you guys hung in there, but to say we didn't dominate almost the entirety of this game isn't living in reality either. We had almost 300 more yards of offense at one point. Why we started going zone more once up 2 scores I'll never know, almost let you back in the game. I think you guys are capable of playing better than you did today, but obviously we can do not giving up a kickoff return TD or Cousins gifting you a pick 6. Your offense scored 6 points.

Rude

Potato del Grande
The Ravens haven't been worth a shit since they overpaid Joe Flaccid after the Superbowl.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I gave Wentz credit for how he was still making throws in the 2nd half despite being under siege all day (which, btw, contributed to a lot of the penalties you committed on offense all day). And you guys hung in there, but to say we didn't dominate almost the entirety of this game isn't living in reality either. We had almost 300 more yards of offense at one point. Why we started going zone more once up 2 scores I'll never know, almost let you back in the game. I think you guys are capable of playing better than you did today, but obviously we can do not giving up a kickoff return TD or Cousins gifting you a pick 6. Your offense scored 6 points.

What I'm saying is we had too many penalties on both sides of the ball. You guys beat us straight up. We just made it way too easy with all the bad penalties

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What I'm saying is we had too many penalties on both sides of the ball. You guys beat us straight up. We just made it way too easy with all the bad penalties

Not disagreeing, but we forced you into a lot of them (at least your offense). We were pressuring Wentz all day. We also handed you 14 points, so it's not like we didn't make the game a lot easier for you. When you look at what the offenses did, it tells the story. I will say the one block in the back call against you guys was super, super weak, and it negated a 30 yard passing play which would have helped. But I don't think I'm crazy in saying we were a lot better than you guys today. See you in Philly.

Yards: 493-239
1st Downs: 26-12

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not disagreeing, but we forced you into a lot of them (at least your offense). We were pressuring Wentz all day. We also handed you 14 points, so it's not like we didn't make the game a lot easier for you. When you look at what the offenses did, it tells the story. I will say the one block in the back call against you guys was super, super weak, and it negated a 30 yard passing play which would have helped. But I don't think I'm crazy in saying we were a lot better than you guys today. See you in Philly.

Yards: 493-239
1st Downs: 26-12

Looking forward to it.