NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I can't facepalm enough at the start of this game. Please fire the stache on the sideline please.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's still hard to believe Jeff Fisher promoted the TE coach to OC and has stuck with the mother fucker despite having the worst offense in the league.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
who is Fisher's agent?

Certainly, it should not go unmentioned that Fisher’s agent, Marvin Demoff, is the father of the aforementioned team COO, Kevin Demoff.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kroenke needs to sack up and clean house. He should fire McCoy and the conditioning coach too while he is at it. Make that part of the stadium agreement please!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Man, Goff is just fucked with this team. How many god damn interceptions can he have off the hands of his fucking recievers?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Goff is going to get fucked with this coaching staff for sure. He actually looks like he could be pretty competent.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Tannehill out for the season. Lolphins won the battle and lost the war.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Merrith on suicide watch?

Not quite, although I couldn't have been the only Skins fan yelling at Thompson to just go down on the 1 so we could run the clock out and kick the field goal.

Everyone knew we'd give up 60 yards to the Eagles in way less than 2 minutes to give them a shot, just fortunate Kerrigan came up big in the end. Sloppy as fuck game from us today, lucky to have the win. Cousins' one big bonehead throw pretty much got the Eagles back in the game after 14-0 3rd quarter by us to take a 8 point lead into the 4th. A pick 6 in both games against the Eagles to get them back in it this year. Whatevs, take it and move on I guess. Go Saints, we need a Tampa loss. Our kicker is suddenly bad, and they can trot out that bs 10th in the league in points allowed for our D all they want, they're shit, and continue to give up 3rd and long at a rate I didn't think was possible. Only reason they aren't giving up more points is because normally the offense holds on to the ball longer. Jordan Reed played today but he sure wasn't healthy, think he only had like 2 targets for 1 catch.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Kroenke needs to sack up and clean house. He should fire McCoy and the conditioning coach too while he is at it. Make that part of the stadium agreement please!

He genuinely cares nothing about wins and losses. Dudes a fucking faggot and the worst owner in sports

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
He genuinely cares nothing about wins and losses. Dudes a fucking faggot and the worst owner in sports
I don't know Spanos is pretty hated in San Diego by now.

Also I hope this 49ers record setting season continues.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams receivers should all be converted to DB's since none of the mother fuckers can catch.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user