NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Chip doesn't like players calling attention to themselves with stuff like this, so RIP career

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
My losing Bears get to play against the late, great Gravy's team - the Chiefs, on my late, great mom's birthday...

*depressed*

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
My losing Bears get to play against the late, great Gravy's team - the Chiefs, on my late, great mom's birthday...

*depressed*

Gravy would want the Bears to do well today. Sorry about your mom.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
It looks like we may win 3 games this season if we're lucky. Drinking at 10am this season will be the norm.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Bears suck, I say this as a Bears fan. But this makes me laugh

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The dude had one good season

Wrong. He basically lost 2 Super Bowls.

The Harbaugh drama and letting media criticism get to him did him in. His head, more than anything else is what's wrong with him. Complete waste, just like the 49ers' season this year. FML.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Nick Foles with better stats for one drive than the Calter after 2.5 quarters...

Thanks Chanur and Jooka.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well fuck. MRI on tony romo's back shows it's fractured

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
i just want to say in advance, fuck all of you motherfuckers who are about to laugh at this.

• 3Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He could beat out Bradford or Keenum, something 2 two teams who mortgaged their futures for couldn't get out of their 1st round selections. Drives down the field for 81 yards against Seattle throws a td against their 1st team defense meanwhile Wentz and the most NFL ready qb in the draft Goff look like Shit against lesser competition. I look forward to hearing how well he commands the scout team.

Wont be long before we are trading you Bradford for a #1!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
In all seriousness though I hope this causes Romo to retire before he's a cripple.