NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Vaxx

Trakanon Raider
I watched some of the olympics. They have at least 8 of them. 4 women and 4 men. I know cuz i saw them run in the relay events.
My bad, 3 more moved in. Must be something going on down south.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Requesting title change to "NFL 2016 - Tony Romo is Dead" for a State of Mourning...

Long Live Prescott.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sorry what?

Was pretty clear. His passing game (when it wasn't the complete dogshit it is now) never got as much credit as it should have back then, the focus was always shifted a little too much towards his running game.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Was pretty clear. His passing game (when it wasn't the complete dogshit it is now) never got as much credit as it should have back then, the focus was always shifted a little too much towards his running game.

Because his passing game "peaked" at average/game manager.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Teddy Bridgewater is garbage.

Those last few drives for that TD beg to differ (even with a shoulder issue he's going through). Also doesn't help that Rudy has butter fingers throughout the whole game.

Will say, the Vike's new stadium looks awesome inside (the outside is "different" however). Like the glass roof to give that "outdoor" feeling and natural light, especially during the cold ass winter games.

Last edited:

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry I know you slob his knob and all like the other UofL fans, but he is not good

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TB they showed the stat: 5/37 on 30+ yard passes for his career.

Kid has a decent arm at best. This year he will have Diggs, Treadwell, Rudolph *and* the guy who led the league in rushing. No excuses this year for him. Im sure the U of L fans will find ways to blame everything else though still. Before it was he had no wide receivers. Im sure it will be some shit about the OL next (welcome to every teams struggle)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
TB they showed the stat: 5/37 on 30+ yard passes for his career.

Kid has a decent arm at best. This year he will have Diggs, Treadwell, Rudolph *and* the guy who led the league in rushing. No excuses this year for him. Im sure the U of L fans will find ways to blame everything else though still. Before it was he had no wide receivers. Im sure it will be some shit about the OL next (welcome to every teams struggle)

The #1 reason people blamed on Bridgewater's performance was the O-Line and the sports media 100% and statistics agreed with it being the issue (they brought it up a dozen times during this preseason game). When he was the most pressured QB in the league (47% of all snaps), it's hard to argue against why he struggled. This year he shouldn't have any excuses as the team has finally attempted to reinforce the o-line to allow him time to actually be a QB. So yes, excuses that have the backing of stats, whooda-thunk-it?

Only WR I had issues with was Wallace as he never fought to become open. Diggs is damn good and Rudy is his normal self, nonexistent most of the game but then has some incredible moments. Been like that his entire career before Teddy.

But I will agree, Teddy will never be a deep-ball thrower. But the deep-ball throws are such a tiny percentage of all throws in the league that it doesn't really matter. Most top-tier veteran QBs only have around 40 attempts the whole season out of hundreds of total throws. Where Teddy will excel at is short and intermediate passes (which he is top 10 in both categories for completion accuracy last year).

Last edited:

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All that posting and Teddy still sucks.

Yea you're gonna be pressured when you hold onto the ball for 12 seconds

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Give Teddy a break, them lives matter. Just ask that Mexican guy.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys are funny. I noticed the majority of you haven't made your predictions for the season yet. Get off your safe space and put yourself out there or stfu the rest of the year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Afc east- Pats
Afc west- Chiefs
Afc north- Bengals
Afc South- Colts

Wild cards- Texans, Steelers

NFC
East- Giants
West- seahawks
North- Packers
South- Panthers

Wild cards- Cardinals, saints

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Afc east- Pats
Afc west- Raiders
Afc north- Steelers
Afc South- Houston

Wild cards- Colts, Bills

NFC
East- Redskins
West- Cardinals
North- Packers
South- Falcons

Wild cards- Cowboys, Bears

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's had plenty of them.

=| Well played. Low hanging fruit to be sure, but fruit nonetheless.

Afc East: Pats (fuuuuuck)
Afc West: Broncos
Afc South: Texans
Afc North: Steelers

Nfc East: Cowboys(because I still have dreams, man)
Nfc West: Seahawks
Nfc South: Panthers
Nfc North: Packers

Wildcards: Colts, Chiefs, Vikings, Falcons

I'm kind of just bored shitless of injuries these days. My two favorite sports (MMA/NFL) have been absolutely rife with key figures being out for weeks/months at a time consistently for -years- now. And that's even with all the coddling the NFL has been doing.

And Romo is made of paper mache. Damp paper mache at that.