NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Says the guy who can't make a single Dallas prediction with out giving himself an out tied to Romo's health.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Good thing you took it easy on me roflmao, all your bets would have been nullified just like you wanted pussy. No stipulations, Dallas still has a better record than Philadelphia this year, year long no posting in Gravys sports stadium.

I look forward to you trying to weasel out of this one.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't ever remember giving any outs in regards to how many games Romo plays. You make up a lot of stuff dude.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Says the guy who can't make a single Dallas prediction with out giving himself an out tied to Romo's health.

Saying 12-4 with Romo 0-16 without him is not an out, it's a caveat. Making a bet with a stipulation that is more likely to happen than not, which will nullify the bet is an out, one designed by a coward. I explained this to you in the other thread as well, yet some how I'm surprised by Romo's injury some how by Convo logic.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good thing you took it easy on me roflmao, all your bets would have been nullified just like you wanted pussy. No stipulations, Dallas still has a better record than Philadelphia this year, year long no posting in Gravys sports stadium.

I look forward to you trying to weasel out of this one.

Bet accepted but you'll still post on an alt bc that's what deranged folks like yourself do.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really enjoy how angry you are when you post to me. It's one of my more proud accomplishments in this forum.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Oh in case of a tie, the winner of the tie will follow normal NFL tie breaking rules and procedures, or we are both banned if a tie occurs and sports section wins, your choice.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I really enjoy how angry you are when you post to me. It's one of my more proud accomplishments in this forum.

Just more visions of grandeur brought on by your delusional state, you need to picture me more as the high as fuck wake and bake retired guy laughing the entire time I make a post that I really am.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Team with most wins within the division wins the tie

That can be a tie as well, just go with standard NFL tie breaking rules. Your suggestion is actually the first tie breaker, followed by head to head, conference, then I'm lost where it goes.

Sterling

El Presidente
That can be a tie as well, just go with standard NFL tie breaking rules. Your suggestion is actually the first tie breaker, followed by head to head, conference, then I'm lost where it goes.
Tiebreakers used to go pretty deep and ended with a coin flip!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
it wont be a tie. He will realize that by week 3. Dallas gonna implode this season .

• 1Cutler

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Personally I vote in case of tie we are both banned from Gravy's Sports Stadium for a year, give the rest of the NFL regulars something to root for, but I'll settle for standard NFL tie breaking procedures.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Personally I vote in case of tie we are both banned from Gravy's Sports Stadium for a year, give the rest of the NFL regulars something to root for, but I'll settle for standard NFL tie breaking procedures.

How would we replace 50% of the content of this thread then!?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo Convo Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre someone type up the terms of the bet in one post so I can validate it. I'm not scrolling back through this shit.

Bet is who has better regular season record between Eagles and Dallas. I have Eagles with the better record, he has Dallas. Tie Breakers follow the NFL Tie breaker rules.

Loser is banned from posting in the sports forum for a year.

• 1Like