NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Could be much worse. MCL/ACL combined. That is almost a career ending injury if that is the case.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Shit...

Likely a bad tear, but an ambulance and players praying around the player don't usually happen for those. Could potentially be a compound fracture?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Shit...

Likely a bad tear, but an ambulance and players praying around the player don't usually happen for those. Could potentially be a compound fracture?

It was non contact so I am not sure how that could have happened. But who knows these days.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
It was non contact so I am not sure how that could have happened. But who knows these days.

From rumblings, supposedly his knee was bent the other way, hence why the Vikes immediately kicked the media out. So, fracture with severe knee damage.

Hopefully that is all rumors and massive speculation. But you rarely if ever will see paramedics at a practice facility, especially for a tear (unless it is both mcl/Acl) .

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So do we have a consensus on what a cutler rating means around here?

• 3Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So looks like Green Bay has the NFC North locked up.

I'm liking the Redskins' schedule chances more and more.

Steelers have suspensions to start the season.
Cowboys are without Romo.
Vikings now without Bridgewater.

Really, the only teams that scare me are the Packers, Cardinals, and Bengals.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals game will be in London which means it will be internationally televised.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Romo has had at least 3 major back injuries. I'm no Cowboy fan but shit, that dude needs to call it a career before he's in a wheelchair at 45.

Yup at some point you have to figure you made a ton of money cash out and live good while you can still walk and feel your lower body.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So looks like Green Bay has the NFC North locked up.

I'm liking the Redskins' schedule chances more and more.

Steelers have suspensions to start the season.
Cowboys are without Romo.
Vikings now without Bridgewater.

Really, the only teams that scare me are the Packers, Cardinals, and Bengals.

You should be scared of any team with a winning record, as your team beat zero of them last year.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Looked and sounded like Zimmer was holding back some tears and emotion during that presser, especially when he said Teddy had to be sedated. Makes me worried more. But he basically eluded to the fact Teddy will not be back this year, so we have some sense of the issue atleast.