NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ugh and ick. I don't wish that kind of injury on anybody I hope he can get better and get back into the game after that. Hopefully it is not the worst case scenario probably is taking a while to assess what the full damage is at this point.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm guessing there are no pictures of it since they haven't been posted yet.

If there are pics and someone must post them, please put them in spoiler tags since apparently it made grown ass men throw up.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am just confused as to how it happened. They said it was a non contact injury, that he dropped back to pass, and crumpled to the ground. Obviously he must have got stepped on or something?

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I am just confused as to how it happened. They said it was a non contact injury, that he dropped back to pass, and crumpled to the ground. Obviously he must have got stepped on or something?

Speculation: My guess is he already had undiagnosed knee instability like a sprained ACL/PCL which led to additional stress on the other ligamentous structures and when he dropped back, foot planted and knee extended too far (hyperextended) due to an already weakened ACL/PCL and put too much torque on the remaining ligaments and then "snap, crackle, pop". I know the news is saying ACL tear but if it was an actual knee dislocation then by definition it would involve more than just the ACL. Either they misreported it as a knee dislocation or there's more injury than what is being reported.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is there any chance we can blame bridgewater's injury on roids?

If not, we'll have to go with that demon marijuana and a bad case of reefer madness.

Xevy

Log Wizard
He was a black quarterback who wasn't overly hyped and wasn't complete ass. He was going to be a top of the B tier or bottom of the A tier quarterbacks one day. Then God said "NO!"

Sad, I liked him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
He was a black quarterback who wasn't overly hyped and wasn't complete ass. He was going to be a top of the B tier or bottom of the A tier quarterbacks one day. Then God said "NO!"

Sad, I liked him.

He was very hyped before his pro-day, most saying he'll be the top QB drafted. Then his bad pro-day happened. Once that occurred, people started coming out with insane bullshit to lower his stock even more. Some scouts said he was too quiet for instance. Basically, they were hedging to try and potentially get a steal. Still love the remarks about his long-ball. Go look at his college tape and he threw absolutely beautiful long-balls (go look at his cinci game, Rutgers game, or his Sugar Bowl game), but he actually had more than 2 seconds to throw during that time. Guy is a tough dude that played masterfully when injured (his game with a broken wrist and sprained ankle was incredible).

But you cannot "suck it up" with a demolished knee sadly. He'd try to play if he could, the kid doesn't know when to give up, so he'll do whatever he can to recover to return to the game.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's such a shame. Bridgewater had the potential to be the next Dak Prescott.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having Mettenberger as a backup is a huge relief compared to Jones. I think the kid has a bright future with Haley as his OC and to guide him.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm curious to know how your tiers are structured after reading that.

Something like Elite Super Star: Rogers, Peyton, Brady, Big Ben(maybe?)
A tier: Romo (RIP), Flacco, Rivers, whoever
B tier: Whoever is the QB of Miami, Browns, that sort of thing
C tier: the back ups to B tier

Kind of like Dark souls. Not A-B-C. S-A-B-C ranking.

• 1Cutler

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>

Sad, I liked him.
#Blackquarterbacksmatter

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Some retard on the radio is comparing Kaeperbro not standing for the National Anthem with Amish and Mennonites not standing for the National Anthem. The host is agreeing with him. The host also said the only professional team he cheers against is the Dodgers so he's definitely a faggot.

Last edited: