NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If Carolina can't come back and win, Cam's post game presser will be 10 seconds and then he'll walk out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Carolina playing a different game, they seem to be trying to build Newton into a pocket qb. Cam has that drive to win I think

Homsar

fuck nm, ridiculous that the defense rapes you in half a second of the snap. Cam cant run an offense on his own

Homsar

Feel bad for cam but he needs to call audibles

Denver D is savage, wtf are you talking about?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Feel bad for cam but he need to call audibles

Denver D is savage, wtf are you talking about

Are you even watching the game? They gave Carolina a 1st down on a hands to the face on 4th and 21 and then negate a 10 yard penalty and loss of down with a helmet to helmet on the qb

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LOL, best part about this game was Cam probably got hit in the head at least 4 times and the one time it's called it's offset as he couldn't throw the ball far enough as he was hit in the fucking head. Think Denver got away with one....

Homsar

Are you even watching the game? They gave Carolina a 1st down on a hands to the face on 4th and 21 and then negate a 10 yard penalty and loss of down with a helmet to helmet on the qb
I was complaining about the play calling for Newton and not giving him the chance to call an audible and avoid getting raped instantly

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Fuck that call. WR had his hands in Harris' face the whole time. You can see CHJ head snap back.

Anyways, Denver got lucky as shit. Simple as that. Although the offense played far, far better than I could have hoped. Overall, stupid penalties aside, I'm still optimistic about this season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Denver finally figured out that giving CJ a high of 14 carries for the entire season last year was mildly retarded. Well done Kubiak

• 1Solidarity

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Errbody kneel down because 75% of black men can't be bothered to either wear a condom or raise their fucking kids.

• 1Solidarity

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Errbody kneel down because 75% of black men can't be bothered to either wear a condom or raise their fucking kids.

I don't even understand why we have this bullshit in our NFL games. You wanna protest? Ok do it on Tuesday or during offseason.

When I turn on football I just want to watch a fucking ball game, keep the political shit out of it.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I don't even understand why we have this bullshit in our NFL games. You wanna protest? Ok do it on Tuesday or during offseason.

When I turn on football I just want to watch a fucking ball game, keep the political shit out of it.
Show me where the mean First Amendment Rights touched you.

• 1Like