NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just got back from the URI ST Bonaventure Bball game right now. We took them out easily by 14 and established URI as a school that is virtually guaranteed a Tounry bid and may be even a 4-5 seed. I think if we win the A-10 Tourny and only lose 2 games or les in conference we would have 4 or 5 losses overall including an away win vs top 10 Seton Halll and our only 3 losses to top teams like #@ Virginia on the road. SO it's hard to see that as les then a 5 seed for a team that's currently ranked 15 in RPI.

Got me pumped for the Pats game dude, it ill be fascinating to see if we et middling Brady or Elite Brady but it's hard to see us loosing regardless.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Best of luck to Eagle/Falcon fans. I'd like to see both win with how the season has played out.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
held to 3 is pretty amazing with how the falcons were moving the ball. Pull Foles already. 2 passes and yup.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really hope Al Michaels hangs it up soon. His lisp has gotten so bad over the years that it is starting to get painful to listen to him.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bradford activated. Surely they won't start someone that has not played or practiced for half a season?

Minnesota Vikings activate Sam Bradford off IR

The team announced Saturday that Sam Bradford, who was placed on injured reserve because of a knee injury back in November, has been activated off IR. Per NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, however, it's unclear whether Bradford will sit ahead of Teddy Bridgewateron the QB depth chart for the game or even if he'll be active for the Vikings' first Divisional Round playoff game since the 2009 season.