NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Foles is the man. Eagles played near flawlessly. WELL coached.

WTF didn't Malcolm Butler play?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
DVPX064UMAAHQGI.jpg

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tough loss, Grats Eagles fans!

If this was the last super bowl we get in New England for a while I can't complain. All horses die in the end, doesn't mean you don't try to ride them as far as you can regardless. 98% of the time that Brady performance is good enough for a Patriots win.

I remember watching the Super Bowl vs the Rams as a young teenager. Back then nobody thought the Pats win was anything but a fluke. The century has just had so many legendary Sports games from New England teams I'm just glad i got to witness it.

I(f this is the end of Brady and Bellichick it just reminds me of a Quote from Hamlet

"He (They) was a man, take him all in all.
For we shall not see his likes on this earth again."

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
So where does Foles go? Jags? Browns? I can't imagine it working out well, but the guy will at least get a payday from someone.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Edit: lol you know Goodell wants to throw his head back and laugh right now.

I imagine he's too busy ruining football while flying around on his private jet and counting his millions as owners give him blowjobs to care about Brady at this point. Fuck, he's even friends with Kraft again now.

Interesting to see why Butler was benched. Grab your popcorn because the drama isn't over yet for New England.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So where does Foles go? Jags? Browns? I can't imagine it working out well, but the guy will at least get a payday from someone.

Any team that pays Foles is absolutely stupid. No way this guy does this a whole season. PLUS he needs to learn a new offense?

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Nick Foles needs more love in this thread. He rocked it out since he had to take over.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
The day the memes died! Straight up! Eagles!!!!!!

Big hug

That was for Reggie. Randall. Keith Jackson. Keith Byers. Eric Allen. Jerome Brown. Seth. Clyde. TOs whiny mouth. Donovan's conditioning. Herm. Jaws. And lastly that was the ghost of Andy Reid.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Any team that pays Foles is absolutely stupid. No way this guy does this a whole season. PLUS he needs to learn a new offense?

I don't see him making top money, but I could see someone (especially a Brownsian situation) giving him Tyrod Taylor-eque money and drafting a rookie this year.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This year and his 27 and 2 year just show with a system he is comfortable with he will be good. Try and force the Fisher method on him though and it goes poorly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider

I almost question how good Wentz actually is after Foles was able to take the same team and light it up every playoff game.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I almost question how good Wentz actually is after Foles was able to take the same team and light it up every playoff game.

He played in the post season better than Wentz did in the regular.