NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Armin

Peasant
PI should be a maximum of 15 yards like in college if the officials can't consistently make reasonable calls. Giants just got fucked on a ball that was only catchable if you happen to be the jolly green giant.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why the fuck is Foreman in? Just fuck my shit up you dickheads. He isn't even supposed to be the receiving back.

Told you my concerns with Miller :( thought his job was going to get taken over and that teams would stack the box against Watson (might do that less after today)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Told you my concerns with Miller :( thought his job was going to get taken over and that teams would stack the box against Watson (might do that less after today)
I mean, I'm watching this shit, Lamar looks like a better back to me. I don't get it.

Armin

Peasant
Fans in Philadelphia booing Beckham for apparently faking an injury that gives their defense a breather late in a close game? There are some special fans in that town, holy shit.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How the fuck do you let someone catch the ball in the end zone that cleanly playing prevent? That's insane. Fucking losers.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that was some seriously shitty defense by the Texans at the end there