NFL 2017-18: Watch athletes destroy their brains

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I can't believe Snyder was down there with the players. Honestly not sure what to think.
Hey Danny, this is random_other_owner, the natives are rustled on this one, I suggest pretending you care if you want to hire any Free Agent that isn't white while Trump is in the White House...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hey Danny, this is random_other_owner, the natives are rustled on this one, I suggest pretending you care if you want to hire any Free Agent that isn't white while Trump is in the White House...

Wasn't the only owner down with the players today. Guess he shouldn't get all the credit.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lol well fuck, maybe I SHOULD have picked up Thompson after all. That's ridiculous, dude scores every time he gets the ball.

Merrith

lol well fuck, maybe I SHOULD have picked up Thompson after all. That's ridiculous, dude scores every time he gets the ball.

Helps when they leave him completely uncovered, but I tried to get him but my waiver position was too low. He got snatched right up. Dude didn't even play him this week I think.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Helps when they leave him completely uncovered, but I tried to get him but my waiver position was too low. He got snatched right up. Dude didn't even play him this week I think.
The asshole that dropped Howard picked him up. I can't really complain too hard there. No way he can sustain this unless he starts getting way more touches. At least, I think.

Hard to believe people wouldn't cover this dude.

Merrith

The asshole that dropped Howard picked him up. I can't really complain too hard there. No way he can sustain this unless he starts getting way more touches. At least, I think.

Hard to believe people wouldn't cover this dude.

He won't keep this pace up. But he will get yards.

Merrith

It's funny hearing people ask about Preston Smith, was rookie sack leader 2 years ago not even as a starter until 2nd half of the year. Down year last year, but now 3 sacks in first 3 games.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I have Pryor and Lynch going tonight against Carr. I'm down less than 2 points currently. Like my chances, but could go either way.

tenor.gif

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This is somehow not a touchdown? Because he takes 3 steps and then lands out of bounds and the ball pops out. WTF

This site states the rules for touchdowns The NFL's catch rule is better than you think

and sites this as a touchdown:

whoopsINTs.0.gif

What fucking rule has changed to where thats a fucking touchdown and Shepard's was not.

That catch rule article is from 2015. Think the rules have changed again since then.