NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone think the Texans make a play for Garropollo?

O'brien runs a very similar offense to the Patriots. And Garrapollo still has a year left on his rookie deal, so they could eat the second year guaranteed Osweiler money, while not paying Jimmy G much. And then either franchise or extend Jimmy if he works, after a year of testing the waters.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think they might if they can get him for the right price. The radio was talking about that too.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
It'll be a kings ransom to get Garrapollo from the Patriots. He is the most desirable quarterback regardless of draft, FA and trade.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Does anyone actually enjoy listening to Skip Bayless? That guy is an obnoxious cunt and has no business having his own show. I can't imagine the ratings are very good...

Go look at First Takes ratings since he left.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, Skip gets extreme reactions either way and that's what people like watching. Actual reasonable behavior and rational discussion is more boring to most people.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The way the advertise his new show is basically "He's going to say retarded shit." Who is actually entertained by hearing things you know he's just saying to get a reaction?

Sterling

El Presidente
The best part is a lot of these clown show people that do the reactionary commentary are actually reasonably smart people and often have a more normal journalistic background. It's all about ratings and this is the trash that gets it from casual fans that rather get a little soundbite than some real analytics.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
The way the advertise his new show is basically "He's going to say retarded shit." Who is actually entertained by hearing things you know he's just saying to get a reaction?

The worst part of his new show is Shannon Sharpe, dude sounds like a bumbling idiot. I do like looking at Joy Taylor tho.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Colts fire Ryan Grigson

seems like a long time coming. Wonder if it is more about him throwing Luck under the bus last week was it?

He sucks. He got 1 good draft his first year, then dogshit all the way through, including trades. People in Indy tie him with Pagano but I'm not on the Pagano hate train. A lot of people just whine and bitch if we don't go 14-2 every year since Peyton spoiled us and think there's some Golden God coach out there to replace Pagano. I think Pagano's coaching is fine, but THE key to our entire franchise is just getting an O line to protect Luck. And Grigson failed to do that.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Was there a worse GM during his tenure? I can't think of a guy who fucked up so magnificently and is still working. Hell, I can't even think of anyone that may have been fired that was worse. Guy was handed a franchise QB, had that one great draft and then started to get paid by their AFC rivals? Hell, he makes Jeff Ireland look solid. I do have a question. Is Mickey Loomis related to Grigson or are they draft buddies? lol!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Here you go Falcons fans. You may lose Shanahan this offseason, but you may gain Kelly in exchange!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kelly might make a good OC. As long as Quinn can keep Kelly in line he might be okay.