NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
These fucking morons can't get out of their own way. Brock wasn't a wold beater by any means, but he was above average. The team has so many damn holes on it, needing to fill yet another one now is just shitty.

With how fast they let him go I'm thinking he is doing some jail time and whatever happened was pretty bad.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
With how fast they let him go I'm thinking he is doing some jail time and whatever happened was pretty bad.
Possibly. It also could be that the new regime simply has zero tolerance for this, and they don't want to put up with this shit anymore. The 49ers have had a slew of players that ran into legal issues over the last 4-5 years. I think they want nothing to do with it anymore.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
His bail was 50k, with a woman with marks on her neck. Can call in Cad but that dude is fucked.(as should be) Cad can confirm, but when an officer sees that sort of damage, her not bringing charges won't matter the state will.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm just waiting for when Oakland sues to keep the raiders name like Cleveland did with the browns.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
They would too, because they'd have just as much of a shot as that being successful as them still playing in Oakland in 2020. Raiders aren't breaking a lease by several years like the Browns did.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
That would allow the Coliseum to void their lease... which they said they won't do even though politicians said they were going to do everything they could to push them out sooner rather than later. The Browns broke a lease that required them to play a number of games in Cleveland for a number of years.

Oakland isn't keeping the Raiders branding over $800k in parking fees. The only other potential breach is not bargaining in good faith... but the Raiders have been trying to get a new stadium for the better part of a decade and the city has made half-hearted efforts at best until Mark hitched his wagon to Vegas, and even this latest deal was rotten at it's core and never viable. Not sure how the Raiders being less receptive to ideas from the city over the last several months while working on Vegas gives that lawsuit much to go on.

Oakland really seems to have just banked on the Raiders leaving to some other nearby venue like Levi's, where they could have shared with the 49ers and still been called the Oakland Raiders. Win-win for the politicians. Vegas wasn't supposed to pan out, and then $750m of public money from a city that is in a relatively unique position to raise that kind of cash with relatively little risk and then the miracles begin to happen.

The St. Louis suit is kind of funny, the same economic professor who insists there's no benefit to cities with stadiums or pro sports teams also suffer no ill effects when they leave. St. Louis's lawsuit seems to disagree with that. Just the tax savings and relocation fee from the Chargers and Rams move will pay for the Raiders relocation fee. I don't see how the city doesn't feel a hit from their share of over $200m in payroll leaving town. Good for the Raiders players though, at least in the short term, many of them have said they'll continue their charity and outreach programs in Oakland after the move. Then again, I think the over/under on the number of players currently on the roster still with the team in 2020 is like 17.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
He's a homo. It is known.

Dude, he's not gay. That's just some mean-spirited rumor mongering..... right?

Article said:
Meanwhile, the footballer has been introducing some "drastic changes" in his life amid the break-up news. "He's been getting weekly facials in Beverly Hills and has also hired Ryan Gosling's personal stylist to dress him," Us Weekly reported.

"He used to work out in Calabasas with his teammates during the offseason, but this offseason he's chosen to work out primarily with Nick Jonas in West Hollywood," the insider added.

.........yeah, that's fucking indefensible. Wakandan you gay.

His first move after using Olivia Munn as a beard is to fuck a Jonas brother. Subtle, Aaron. Subtle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ouch, Steelers owner Dan Rooney died.
Sad day, he was a great ambassador of the game and a great man above all else. He would regularly do random acts of kindness towards people, I heard a story from I think it was Tomlin that Mr Rooney could tell you every name of every child and spouse from the head coach down to the janitor and always ask how they were doing.

And yea fuck Shannon Sharpe. White devils all of you!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And yea fuck Shannon Sharpe. White devils all of you!

78109d1170649343-shannon-sharpe-looks-like-easter-island-head-statue-shannon2.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users