NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Someone please shoop Bakebake giving tucktuck some supprise buttsexx. A day of much surprise in AFCN

8756515.jpg

ttfffrrd.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
AJ Green why are you so good. I almost traded him in FF for Bell early in the season too.

Most games he's just uncoverable. Fucking hate it tonight, Boyd putting up a bagel for me, but Green is insane. Sometimes I feel like it's how the Falcons are with Julio when it comes to Green, he could put up 200 yard games whenever he damn well pleases if they force fed him 15+ targets.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea luckily for me the only guy who seems to be able to cover him is Haden, and that really only means keeping him kind of in-check

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mahomes is the real fucking deal. He's clear front runner for MVP right now. Obviously he came into a stacked offense but he's adding his own elements to it. This is impressive as fuck.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
announcers just shit on andy dalton saying that if it was big dick mahomes he would have scored. In all of my entire life outside of a old Joe Montana I can say my Chiefs got us a QB

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
announcers just shit on andy dalton saying that if it was big dick mahomes he would have scored. In all of my entire life outside of a old Joe Montana I can say my Chiefs got us a QB

I've had my non-football watching sister calling him Big Dick Mahomes for the past several weeks.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't touch my boy Dunlap. When the Bengals start to lose they can't handle it can they?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This was even worse than I expected. Bengals impress me with their ability to shit the bed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Damn, have Hunt, Hill and Butker but between the benching and not kicking the field goal, I'm going to lose by 0.9.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Good to see the Kansas city gravies lay the smack down in prime time.

Also, don't look now but apparently that penalty on the fg against the Cowboys was bullshit. It shoulda been offsides on the skins.

Fucking cowboys and Indians man.