NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If there are 2 penalties on the play, but one of them is a personal foul after the play is over, don't they both get enforced?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is what I thought it was, what happened?
They called a hold on the return during the play, and then a personal foul after, but said the personal foul would not be enforced. It was confusing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fuck yes! Fuck you Ravens! And reliable ass Tucker of all players.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Get fucked Dallas. Only the Skins would almost give away that 10 point lead in under 4 minutes. Fucking terrible play-calling when we got the ball up 3.

• 2Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fuck man. If not for 2 big time penalties in the 4th quarter, the boys woulda won that in grand fashion. The holding call was legit too. I can't even botch about the refs here. I didn't see the false snap, or whatever the fuck it was called, so no comment on that.

Fucking cowboys and indians, man. More often than not it's an ugly game.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Screen_Shot_2018_10_21_at_4.07.10_PM__2_.0.png

Tucker after missing the extra point

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuck man. If not for 2 big time penalties in the 4th quarter, the boys woulda won that in grand fashion. The holding call was legit too. I can't even botch about the refs here. I didn't see the false snap, or whatever the fuck it was called, so no comment on that.

Fucking cowboys and indians, man. More often than not it's an ugly game.

I'll be honest, that was the best our front 7 has looked against you guys in a long time. Kerrigan might have had a good game or two in the past, but as a unit, to shut down Zeke like that and put as much pressure on Dak as we did was huge. That's why we won the game. Offense aside from Peterson/O line and a few catches was pretty bad. Gruden's play calling just terrible in key moments, Alex Smith even worse.

We might be the worst 4-2 team in the league, but fuck it.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Hate the Redskins, but if losing means we'll get rid of the ginger Clapper and his greatest failure Dak then it's worth it

• 2Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
AJ Green why are you so good. I almost traded him in FF for Bell early in the season too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user